How to Make Music in ANY Genre & Still Sound Like YOU (Mike Monday)

Discussion in 'Education' started by The Teknomage, Jun 9, 2016.

1. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Right. Let's try this again. Having watched all 3 vids, I can say there is some very useful information to be had. There is no way to enlarge, FWD or RWD, so I suggest you have some screen capture software(bandicam or similar) and record it.

WHO IS THIS FOR?

If you are one of the members on this forum who already knows everything there is to know, then it is not for you! Please keep you're silly comments to yourself. Thank you.

Now. on the other hand, if you are like myself and don't know everything in the known universe (except the meaning of life, I know the answer to that) then , you'll find this pretty interesting.
    If your not sure which Genre to run with, or how to make your chosen Genre more linked to you as a person, then you'll also find this pretty interesting.

There is no need for you to give your e-mail to watch all 3 vids, as I've done that bit. Just click on the link and it will take you to the 1st vid; there you'll see links to the other vids. Don't worry if it says coming soon under them just click when you're ready and it will take to the vid.
    On the second vid there is a pdf to download that shows you the chart of the track influences, and has extra info.

It's not super detailed, but it's detailed enough to get some good ideas going. If you want more detailed you'll have to sign up for the coarse, personally I'm not.

Well I hope you find some thing interesting and of help in the videos, I know I did.

The Teknomage.
    Here's a little tip: Always take in and listen to all the information, no matter how irrelevant or silly it may seem at the time, as you never know when a pearl will fall between the cracks and be lost forever.:bow:
    https://mikemonday.leadpages.co/unique-style-free-training-pt1/

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

I am subscribed to Mike's newsletter and I find that he often makes sense. However, all the presentation (site layout, fonts, buy buttons, also most of the time you can't pause the videos) is really, really like any other scam-ish website and this always bugs me.

This is general, not particularly on Mike, as I never purchased any of his programs:
    What I'm sure, is that this particular presentation style and layout (big buttons, huge discounts, use of certain colours) is aimed towards, let's say "less discerning", people that will not ask for refunds or make a fuss in case they find the "course" useless - because they will assume they are too stupid to assimilate the knowledge and they are generally ashamed to admit they are too stupid - which is not the case, however. The magic in this approach is that is make in a manner that the "smart" people are automatically filtered out by the layout as they can be really a pain in the ass should they reveal the truth - so they are not wanted at all.

Bottom line, I am receiving very mixed (no pun intended) signals from his presentation, but god things can be extracted from his newsletters.

Edit: By no means I wrote this to claim that I'm smart. However, if you visit some websites claiming fat loss in 30 days, 10x your website's traffic in one week, earn $ 2000 a day, you'll know what I mean.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. aymat

aymat Audiosexual

I'm with jayx on this as well. I subscribed and paid for Mike's courses a while back. It's not bad stuff but I felt like I was paying for basic common sense advice. Definitely expecting a bit more from the presentation and was put off from the general lack of substance. That being said, its not to say that someone here couldnt benefit from it... its definitely affordable, but as the saying goes "...you get what you pay for".

5. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

I posted this one up cos it's free, and you can always use scene capture, and fastfoward, rewind and pause to your hearts content. I am in no way suggesting anyone pay any money.

6. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

As I've said, there is good stuff to take in from the newsletters. Nice quotes also :)

7. thejohndoe

thejohndoe Ultrasonic

i get spammed by this dickhead all the time and i haven't subscribed to any of his material,i have zero idea where he or his bot got my contact information from,i know the answer to this title anyway.ability,talent and taste.nothing of which this muppet can teach you but will try his hardest to sell it to you like he can. in some kind of self-help,format bullshit(probably as a webinar).i'm not in anyway implying that this guy is scamming people,i'm sure most of his intentions are good that doesn't give what i said any less weight though.it's only certain kinds of people who can actually alter themselves through the means of self help and good for you if you are one of them,if you aint though,you'd be wasting your money.i definitely aint,although i sometimes do wish i was susceptible to the opinions/guidance of others.would make life a shit load easier........

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Who said anything about spending money? Cos I didn't. I just signed up to watch the other free vids. As for spam, it don't bother me none, If I'm not interested it goes straight in the trash.

Well maybe that's something you need to work harder on.

9. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Really, well please give us all a detailed presentation then. I'm sure we'll all be enameled with your superior knowledge.

10. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

[​IMG]

11. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

wait wat? you deleted the link......... damn i wanted to watch it:disco:

12. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

It's just another Mike Monday, oh-oo-oh.

13. virusg

virusg Rock Star

just dont use the same sounds of the genre you want to copy or like, thats how, simple enough!

14. foster911

foster911 Guest

At Audiosex, there are 2 kinds of people:
    1- Thread creators with love.
    2- People who piss on the first ones.

Really, I was not thinking that most people who are in the music world would be so selfish.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  15. Zenarcist

Zenarcist Audiosexual

I agree with you :wink:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2016
  16. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Is the wrong answer.

17. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Easy enough to find on google probably.

18. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Hence I deleted the post.

19. reliefsan

reliefsan Audiosexual

i'll Check my email:mates:

20. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Wait, so this guy sais he has over 300 releases and yet only has 12800 soundcloud followers? Well, that sure says something about the quality of his releases...

21. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Well, I'll leave you with this link and you can decide for yourself.
    https://www.beatport.com/release/break-4-love-part-1/7717