How to make a song in Eminor scale?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by Meisam Radpour, Feb 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMOUTTON

JMOUTTON Audiosexual

The solution is not to sing better, but yo use more Autotunes.

Putting the Autotunes on the voices and all the instruments too, and setting it all to Eminor(s).

That way the Autotunes will fix everything and make harmoniousioscity off all the sounds keeping everything in the in Eminor(s).

To me this is the best solution so that there is no reason to worry about what an E minor is and removing the worry about SJC warriors canceling you for having to do so many things with minors. Personally I would just stay away from all minors unless there are many people around. Maybe try G Majors, but check their ID cause they lie then call the rozz and say you are a nonce.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  2. droplet

droplet Rock Star

you may have been at Folsom when the crowd all started grunting along with us, I actually shit my pants. I was so happy!

3. duskwings

duskwings Platinum Record

Yes I was there, I think that shitting in your pants made the performance more multimedial

4. duskwings

You forgot to mention the most important thing, or maybe you don t know it,but a great producer, his name was Bruce Dickinson if I remember correctly,resumed the success of a hit in two simple words: more cowbell

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Some are so out of touch with reality that they believe the milk comes not from the cow, but directly from the supermarket.

The beauty of the guitar is that you actually have to learn it.

"I am a guitarist, so play us something.

6. lbnv

lbnv Platinum Record

I cannot agree. If we make something we MUST make the best we can. We MUST learn. In other case it's not worth trying.

And I venture to paraphrase your words:

Everyone has the freedom treat people medically and make it badly.
    No one is obliged to learn how medical drugs work and how to use medical instruments.

Yes, music we hear isn't as serious as our lives and our health. But anyway...

7. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

I absolutely agree, everyone has a right to enjoy making music! And come pay me and I'll help you do it as best I can! However, what no one has is a right to inflict their shenanigans of woe on everyone else. Well, unless you pay them too maybe.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  8. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Human life is full of lies, ignorance, stupidity, arrogance, boasting, hatred and anger.
    I think that you have the right to criticize people and their actions, both positive and negative.

I do not like such people, how was it, the loudest screams and the maul aufreißen, usually has the least on it. Bla Bla Bla and only hot air l They mostly compensate your inferiority complexes. Experience has shown that if you treat young people like human beings, they will become human beings later. A sick society also produces sick people.

I also find them all pretty pathetic. The worst is when such people find encouragement in public, then they really believe that they are gods. But this is more of a misperception and to be classified in the realm of dreams and fantasies.
    You also have to tell people the truth, that if they don't learn and practice, their music will be meaningless.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. madbuzzin

madbuzzin Platinum Record

if the world practiced this and translated this across all forms of media, the world would be a better place. I guess you can say I am offended by bad music just like pussies are offended by people saying words

10. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

Freedom means you can eat anything you want. Freedom also means you have the right to live unhealthy and drink alcohol. You can read what you want and watch movies you want even if it's the last shit. Consequently, freedom also means the right to make bad music.

The negative consequences are borne by the person and society.
    Yes, as you say, enlightenment and knowledge is the foundation of human civilization.

From getting upset about the people who can't do anything has never happened. I am for creating a better society, where there is more love and humanity. The smart phone and the Internet is for many brains the downfall, that is, some totally stultify and your thinking is already a different reality than yours and mine.

I am for people because they do not condemn bad music, because they do what namely music, even if bad. It's better to make music than to hang out on the street and become criminals.

11. BEAT16

BEAT16 Audiosexual

I already wanted to print posters and hang them up here in the house with " Hip-Hop " Free Zone !

With us here in the street always comes one with the car past and must sound the entire outside world with his hate music. Neither sounds the rap melodic nor does he have any elements that sound like music, he has no melody, it is always the same statement, against society, I hate you all and from good music I have no idea, otherwise I would not do such a mess to me and the others. Eh dude...

So it's not music - but a statement, this music makes stupid and aggressive and is mainly heard by American criminals to robberies.
    Only education and love can help.

12. lbnv

lbnv Platinum Record

Yes, in such a case we are free to make music at home for ourselves.

Addict ruins his personal life. If so, OK. But if he/she ruins lives of his/her near relations the questions arise.

Absolutely. It's better to become a criminal in music than a criminal on streets. They both translate the same things but by different ways. And music isn't as serious as our lives or our purses.

13. duskwings

then those who want to make it should learn how to do it rather that shitting around and calling what they do making music

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  14. madbuzzin

madbuzzin Platinum Record

actually, today, the most popular music is made by people who pretend to be criminals and rap about hanging on the street.

But yes I agree with alot of that you said. but, getting upset... why do people get upset at other forms of art or entertainment... is music the only form of art where people arent allowed to get upset at poorly created or lazily made music??

15. lbnv

lbnv Platinum Record

You forgot to mention one very important thing. DON'T EVEN TRY TO LISTEN TO MUSIC YOU MAKE. You don't have to as you make it. You are a PRODUCER, you are not a listener. It's your listeners who have to listen to it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Can I just say these music theory topics never disappoint? :rofl:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. birdboi

birdboi Producer

If you are somehow having trouble staying in E minor while singing, which is what I'm guessing, first, get rid of the autotune, you aren't going to learn anything from it yet, and second get a good knowledge of music theory I guess, if you already do then maybe change the key scale to one that matches your singing tone and use that instead.

Other then that I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2022
  18. Djord Emer

Djord Emer Audiosexual

You guys know that there's no music police and no one cares about bad shit amateur musicians release, right? It's like complaining about pineapple pizza. It's rather a pointless argument.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  19. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

Write in A-Minor and transpose to E-Minor?

20. naitguy

naitguy Audiosexual

The solution is to layer your autotunes. Minimum of 10 autotune layers :) /s

Also, @Djord Emer Pineapple on pizza is awesome. :cheers:

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • List