How to load cracked Kontakt in Pro Tools?

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by hedgejones, Apr 17, 2015.

1. hedgejones

hedgejones Noisemaker

please help. desperate! can anyone help me? is there any way to load cracked kontact into pro tools when pro tools says " can not load unlicensed kontakt"!!! its been almost 2 weeks now. im so depressed

3. Axil

Axil Ultrasonic

Are you a Mac or PC user ???

1- Do not install "AAX" Version *no* because protools will try to load it first *yes*

2- If the AAX version is not cracked the application does not fully work (demo) :sad:

That's All

4. pitchou86

pitchou86 Newbie

I have the same problem... I'm on Yosemite and I just bought Pro tools 12 (which is a lot of money), I am trying to load Kontakt into it but it doesn't appear in the instrument list =/ Actually I'm trying to open it with DDMF Metaplugin but I have no sound...

5. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

I don't know if there's a cracked AAX Kontakt for windows that works in PT but for sure there's none for Mac.

you will need to use Blue Cat's Patchwork Synth. It's not cracked in the AAX format neither. It cost about $79 but it's worth it. You can load any 64 bit VST, AU, and VSTi into Pro Tools.

Another option which I am doing is don't be a hostage to pro tools and switch to another up to date DAW like Logic X or Studio One 3.

btw, this questions had been asked many many times on here. Use the search function guys. It saves you time. :thumbsup:

good luck to you all :bow:

6. charliesan

charliesan Noisemaker

You can also use Plug&mix chainer with the vst version. Only the rtas version is cracked (5.3) and work with Protools 10.

7. pitchou86

pitchou86 Newbie

I have Pro tools 12....

8. pitchou86

pitchou86 Newbie

Thanks for your answer.
    Is Blue Cat's Patchwork the same thing than Metaplugin? Cause I tried Metaplugin with a cracked version and it doesn't work :/, no sound. I use also Logic but I love Pro tools and I just bought it... !

9. asad12

asad12 Platinum Record

No it's not. It's easier in terms of use.

http://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_PatchWork/

you will get 2 plugins. Patchwork for effects plugins and Patchwork Synth for virtual instruments(VSTi)

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  10. mapjay

mapjay Member

blue cat patchwork v1.7 by R2R should be online here (or somewhere) and works in AAX for PT 11+12. kontakt v5.4.1 will load as au or vst into BC Patchworks as AAX and works just fine. enjoy

11. Soul1975

Soul1975 Platinum Record

The only version that will work is 5.2.1
    If you install a newer version you should move that from the plug-ins folder and keep a back up of it to overwrite any newer version installs.It took me a few versions to figure it out but it works.

Peace

12. mapjay

mapjay Member

^^no idea what you're really saying. don't confuse people. kontakt v5.4.1 by R2R is the most fully unlocked version (newer version of kontakt v5.4.2 and v5.5.x are not as fully unlocked for older kontakt 2-3-4 libraries), and will work in BC patchworks v1.7 by R2R as an AU or VST, by using BC patchworks in any format of AU, VST, RTAS, AAX and standalone App. tested working PT 11+12. enjoy

13. mapjay

mapjay Member

ok, i think what soul1975 is saying, is kontakt v5.2.1 is one of the last kontakt versions to be made in RTAS format, which will work in PT 10. actually, v5.3.1 was the last kontakt with an RTAS plugin format, available. Currently, there is no k'd version of AAX kontakt, so remove any AAX version installed, and use AAX BC patchwork to load kontakt as an AU or VST, into PT 11 or 12. you can load any AU or VST plugin into BC patchwork, no matter what you have installed as AU or VST is k'd or not, nor how old it is. enjoy.

14. pitchou86

pitchou86 Newbie

I have Kontakt 5.0.3, I'm able to load it in Pro tools with the Demo of Metaplugin Synth but I don't have any sound. :S

15. pitchou86

pitchou86 Newbie

16. mapjay

mapjay Member

i would suggest all users who want k'd kontakt, to be fully unlocked and open all libraries currently available, to do a clean un-install of kontakt (including au, vst, rtas, aax plugins, both .plist files, application folder, documents folder and Application Support folders under Native Instruments - Kontakt 5) and then empty trash, restart, repair disk permissions - then install a fresh v5.4.1, and k'd it properly by replacing app, au and vst installs w k'd versions. enjoy

17. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Because Metaplugin also has two plugs: "Metaplugin" and "Metaplugin Synth" The latter will load up Kontakt as an AU or VSTi inside of PT 12. You can load it up in regular Metaplugin and it won't make any sound. And I can confirm that you can absolutely use Patchwork (Synth again) in PT 12, as that's exactly what I've been doing with Kontakt. Works great.