How to link MachFive Library with Machfive in MAC

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by araficman, Jan 20, 2014.

1. araficman

araficman Newbie

hi i would like to know How to link MachFive Library with Machfive plugin in MAC

3. Introninja

Introninja Audiosexual

"Reselect MachFive Folder" on page 50 of the user guide. See How Below!!

If you have moved the location of your MachFiveâ„¢ Sounds Folder or have added new soundbanks,

Goto the the File Browser section of the MachFive window
    Under Soundbank, click on "More"
    If you have moved your folder or to access another folder, select "Reselect MachFive Folder". As in the screenshot below, highlight the folder named "MachFive Sounds Folder", and press Choose.
    If you have added soundbanks to your folder, select "Rescan MachFive Folder".
    [​IMG]

Tip:

Where should I put my MachFive sounds? Can I change their location later?

A:
    MachFive looks for all of your samples in one location: the MachFive sounds folder. This folder holds all of your MachFive sample libraries. You can install the included samples and any imported samples in your MachFive folder and put it on any hard drive connected to your computer. Samples libraries can take up a great deal of space, so it's a good idea to plan ahead. It's not a bad idea to have a hard drive that is dedicated to your MachFive sounds folder.

You can move your MachFive folder to another hard drive at any tie. But if you do, you'll have to let MachFive know that you've done so with "Reselect MachFive Folder" on page 50 of the user guide.

You can also place aliases of soundbank folder in your MachFive folder. This lets you store samples in other locations besides your primary MachFive sounds folder.

4. audiozuser76

audiozuser76 Producer

Holy shit, From what century are the MachFive Sampler? :wow:
    He He, soon we get here tips for Steinberg Pro 24??? :rofl:
    My legit MachFive 3 are already some years old, but this one here? :grooves:
    Do someone really use this oldie one? :dunno:

5. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

MachFive is actually a very under rated sampler

6. audiozuser76

audiozuser76 Producer

Probably you're right, I have too MachFive 3 and it's ok for me.
    The biggest problem are if you want to get some Third-Party Libraries.
    You're depend from one supplier (UVI Sounds) and they have actually monopoly for that.
    Just check out their products/sound-libraries and compare the prices to similar products.
    In my opinion all the Libraries are much more overpriced and you're depend from a shitty piece of plastic USB token called iLok.
    Of course since the new iLok software you can authorize without iLok token straight to your computer, but if you will have HDD-crash all your licenses will be lost.
    In the past I have extremely bad experiences with iLok token, they get destroyed and I did send it to PACE Anti-Piracy Inc but so-called they was not able to read/recognize the token.
    So i get lost all my licenses (Pro Tools 9 HD with HEAT option and a couple of really expensive FX's) worth approx. five thousand dollars. :(
    I will really advise any one, think tvice before you decide to spend a lot money for software who are depend of iLok token, it's hazardous investment! :sad:
    By the way, I did spend additionally approx. hundred dollars for iLok "Zero Downtime" option and shipping costs for the old token, all that was for the ASS!!! :snuffy:
    Since those days I did decide to use cracked software without any bad conscience (partially at least), some manufacturer deserve that and nothing else! :wink: