How to join multiple parts together created in different keys?

Discussion in 'Education' started by foster911, Oct 10, 2016.

1. foster911

foster911 Guest

5 => You just missed the 1.:bleh:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2016
  2. Dear Foster

I am terribly sorry for believing that you were putting down our friend The Technomage and would like to apologize for my foolish mistake. I misinterpreted the statement in your quote and misconstrued the object of your comment in regard to mine. I hope that you can forgive my embarrassing faux pas both for my words and the idea that you would say something like that against anyone, especially a fellow member on the forum. Again, my sincerest apology for my error and judgement in believing you would cast aspersions so.

Sincerely

superliquidsunshine

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. foster911

foster911 Guest

Oh my friend!
    I was down in the dumps for the past night and ate my heart out. You know, I thought our common dear friend would take this serious, get the blues and everything be over. :bleh:

I do apologize for goofing and dropping clangers. Sometimes fearful howlers like this may cost us plenty.:rofl:

• Love it! Love it! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  4. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

O.K. Here's what you're going to do. Open a new project and import the first three parts only. Name them like this: 1st part= verse: 2nd part=chorus: 3rd part=bridge. Now arrange them the same as the diagram below. Leave a 2 bar space between each for your transitions, we can make them smaller or larger as necessary later.
    [​IMG]
    Now make some percussion for the whole length, don't worry about the transitions themselves for now. bounce out and repost here with a screen shot of the arrangement, as I'll need to see this to help you further. Remember I only have Reaper installed. Don't think too much just work on the percussion. When you've posted that up we'll work from there.

5. foster911

foster911 Guest

My dear bro!
    As the name says, still nothing. Please give me some time. I'll do that for sure:

Sounds so bad ...... added a simple kick, snare just for testing.:dunno:

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2016
  6. The Teknomage

The Teknomage Rock Star

Being honest, yes. Way to much arpeggiation going on, and that side-chaining is woeful!
    Now, put those clips in that arranged sequence. Put a drum track to it (no side-chaining) and stop tit arsing around.
    You'll never get anywhere at this rate.

7. dv8r171

dv8r171 Member

Put some Raybans on throw some discordant chords in it over a swing beat and call it "jazz". You're welcome.

8. dv8r171

dv8r171 Member

Reminds me of the soundtracks for Knight Rider and Airwolf.