How to Install Waves v9r30 (Cracked) on MAC (First Time Installing Software on a Mac)

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Medrewb, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Medrewb

Medrewb Platinum Record

My friend came to me with his mac book and waves and this is what it include
    1. Waves Complete v9r30.app
    2.patch.command

and instructions
    Install the products you want.
    To install all products, choose below:

- Mercury
    - Abbey Road Collection
    - SSL 4000 Collection
    - GTR Solo (Optional. Full GTR is included in Mercury)
    - WavesTune LT (Optional. Full WavesTune is included in Mercury)

Or_ Single Plug-Ins (click triangle to expand).

2. Run Patch.command with Terminal (Right Click… Open With… Terminal)
    (passwrd: You Mac passwrd)

3. Run Waves AU Reg Utility 9.3

Do i double click on the .app?
    Where is AU Reg Utility 9.3?
    Basically how to install. I installed the latest r2r version of waves in windows no problem!

3. recycle

recycle Guest

Disclaimer

[​IMG]

4. Dr. Howard

Dr. Howard Ultrasonic

Yes, you have the instructions. They are correct. When you get to step 3, look in your application folder for a Waves Folder. Inside will be a few more folders, including Waveshells. There you will find the AU Reg Utility.
    Good Luck!

5. Guitarmaniac64

Guitarmaniac64 Platinum Record

right click? i just double clicked no problem

6. HPF

HPF Kapellmeister

Why does a mac user come for help to someone who never ever had any experience with it? He must be mad - You totally will kill his bytes and then angry will hurt you. Does not make any sense - just curious ... search for my very first mac on youtube Dood! :wink:

7. moniker46

moniker46 Newbie

Hey everyone,

I've had problems getting cracked waves to work in ableton on my mac. They show up under my plugins folder in ableton but when i click on them a message pops up that says I need a license. I'm having a similar problem with Izotope plugins as well. Is there a solution for this? bare with me I'm pretty new to all this so I'd appreciate all the help I can get! Thanks

8. Hoggsfeller1

Hoggsfeller1 Ultrasonic

9. Hoggsfeller1

Hoggsfeller1 Ultrasonic

Hi moniker46. Don't know for sure if this will help, but on pc one of our members figured out that you had to go in to the waves programs folder and then the utilites sub folder and uninstall and reinstall all the visual c++ stuff in there as well as a couple of files with the intel name in them. This worked for two of us who were having issues with the 9.61 waveshell throwing us a missing dll error. It may help. If not, keep watch on your post as I bet that someone has figured out your issue too.

Good luck, Peace:)

10. Martial

Martial Newbie

I've had problems with waves in Ableton on my mac.......I installed the crack as instructed (v9r29) running the patch in terminal etc......

[FONT=Lucida Sans Unicode, arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]It all looks fine and dandy but when I go to use one of the plug ins, there interface is visible but they do not affect the sound at all.......[/FONT]

11. Dread_J

Dread_J Kapellmeister

Maybe an app can be bought on iToons for that purpose (9.99$ per month)

12. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

open terminal and type this 2 commend then press lets go

open /Applications/Waves/Waveshells/Waves\ AU\ Reg\ Utility\ 9.3.app

open /Applications/Waves/Waveshells/Waves\ AU\ Reg\ Utility\ 9.61.app

13. SmokerNzt

SmokerNzt Rock Star

yes there is solutions for IZotope but before check which version your using 6 or 7 ?
    if 7 then replace the path to 7 if 6 then use this

open terminal and type this commends
    Code:
    sudo codesign -f -s -/Library/Audio/PlugIns/Components/iZOzone6MaximizerAUHook.component/Contents/Resources/iZOzone6Maximizer.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iZOzone6Maximizer

Code:
    sudo codesign -f -s - /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/iZOzone6AUHook.component/Contents/Resources/iZOzone6.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iZOzone6 /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/iZOzone6DynamicsAUHook.component/Contents/Resources/iZOzone6Dynamics.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iZOzone6Dynamics /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/iZOzone6DynEqAUHook.component/Contents/Resources/iZOzone6DynEq.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iZOzone6DynEq /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/iZOzone6EqualizerAUHook.component/Contents/Resources/iZOzone6Equalizer.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iZOzone6Equalizer /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/iZOzone6ExciterAUHook.component/Contents/Resources/iZOzone6Exciter.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iZOzone6Exciter /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/iZOzone6ImagerAUHook.component/Contents/Resources/iZOzone6Imager.bundle/Contents/MacOS/iZOzone6Imager /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/iZOzone6MaximizerAUHook.component/Contents/Resources/

14. mapjay

mapjay Member

@SmokerNzt, most noob mac user's don't want to touch terminal. shouldln't normally be necessary. for the izotope stuff (before ozone 7, so i'm talking about ozone 5, 6 and most other plugs) should have a simple installer, and a simple patch installer, that's it. search and dl those ones, they are, of course, much easier and very simple to install. For example, ozone v5.4 and v6.0.0 are very simple, as is Alloy v2.0.2 and Trash v2.0.3, all packaged by XDB. RX4 v4.0.1b and Stutter Edit v1.0.5 by Hexwars, also simple. Search, dl and install easily, on mac. enjoy!

in regards to waves, i have found v9r30 bundle "app" installer to not work. it just doesn't load? i've tried re-dl several times from different sources, same issue. Also, often the patch.command file doesn't work from v9r29, so i used the patch.command from v9r28, and it works fine. so to re-cap - install v9r29 on mac, and run the patch.command from v9r28. it works great. enjoy!

15. Jasonro

Jasonro Newbie

Aah! Thanks for the SOLUTION. The above WORKS 100% on my mac.

I uninstalled everything first with the Waves uninstaller. After that I cleaned up the remaining files with the CleanMymac 2 app. PERFECT! thankss

16. AngeloSanti

AngeloSanti Newbie

fvs

17. AngeloSanti

AngeloSanti Newbie

Can someone please tell me a solid link to download this version of Waves Complete Cracked for MAC OS?? pleaaaaaase..It would be a huge help.

18. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

Nice try, Waves Anti-Piracy Division!

Regarding the OP, your Mac friend doesn't know how to install Waves 9.3 on his computer (especially now that it's v9.6 with a much better and simpler installer), so he asked you, the Windoze guy, to do it? Maybe he's not ready for Waves yet?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
  19. AngeloSanti

AngeloSanti Newbie

Thanks anyway ;)