How to install AGL 2 cracked?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Ale1046, Jul 6, 2020.

1. Ale1046

Ale1046 Newbie

Hi, this is the only link that i found of AGL for Win, but i'm not able to found the way how to install it because there is no exe file...only the update. Hope u can help be

Attached Files:

3. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

There should be the installer inside the "AGL_2_1_0_Complete_Installer" folder.
    Check inside... what is there?
    I did not have this one. I am downloading and will reply if no one else does, but I must wait a few hours for bandwidth reasons...

4. DoubleTake

DoubleTake Audiosexual

In my download the installer IS there, inside the "AGL_2_1_0_Complete_installer" folder.

But it looks like you have "Hide extensions for known file types" turned on in Explorer's "View" settings, so I suppose you do not see it as an ".exe" file.
    (By default Windows has it that way , probably to prevent people from accidentally typing in a wrong extension. But in Windows 10 the default selection does not select the extension anyway.)

If you UNCHECK the box as in the picture, you can see the .exe extension, as well as other extensions.
    You can also use "Shift" + "right-click" and choose to open the R2R.nfo with notepad instead of getting an error trying to open it with "System Information".

Seriously, if you do not have a grasp of those basic things, I am not sure you should be installing cracked software ... ah, well..

View options.jpg