How To Install A Cracked Kontakt On A Mac With A Legit Kontakt Installed

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Introninja, Feb 3, 2016.

1. miguel88

miguel88 Member

kontakt.vst

actually, i did all the process but when I look in studio one the puglis availables i can only see the kontakt.vst kontaktout8.vst kontaktout16.vst doesn't show the kontaktk.vst only i can see when I move the originals kontakt.vst out of the vst folder, could be than my legit is 5.7.1 and the crack one is 5.6.8?

2. Iggy

Iggy Rock Star

This seems like an awful lot of trouble to keep a legit version of Kontakt installed on your machine that you a) don't actually need and b) won't be able to load your non-legit Kontakt libraries.

3. Soßenbinder12

Soßenbinder12 Newbie

Where do I get the "NIKTT530U_Crack.7z" files?

4. Pogo

Pogo Newbie

Does this method of re-naming the k'ed version alongside the legit version still work for Kontakt 6 as it did for Kontakt 5?

5. kingchubby

kingchubby Rock Star

Yes

6. Pogo

Pogo Newbie

I did everything as instructed but only the Legit Kontakt Player shows up as an AU or VST in my Daw. The renamed won't show. Also, the legit Kontakt Player show up as Full Kontakt Demo meaning somehow installing the renamed k'ed changed the player version to full version.

7. Concierlo

Concierlo Newbie

Hi all! I think I'm in the same boat:

Installed 6.4.2 from sister site OK on Catalina (latest). Patch indicated it went ok.

But trying to get "Shared Libraries"working is weird.
    Loading the individual instruments of some libraries works and they play ok and allows access to all of the other NKI's in that Library. No problem - the GUI comes up and ..it works. (It does not show up on the library tab side though).

Others I try to load go into DEMO Mode with muted Output. Some of them have an interface that is missing graphics etc.
    It seems those that do that (demo mode) have a .ninct in their folder.......

So does that mean I need to install the 5.6 version for them to be read at all?
    Can I DL a version from the NI site itself or K'd version only?

Some of the libraries I mentioned that work are "Full version required" and they load ok - so what am I missing? There was an official Player version installed prior to this 6.4.2 I installed.

Thanks for any help!!

8. ATi

ATi Newbie

Where do I get the "NIKTT530U_Crack.7z" files?

Could you pls send me :disco:

9. Concierlo

Concierlo Newbie

Just checking in is anyone has any suggestions?

10. Lee

Lee Ultrasonic

Appreciate your patience, tolerance, expertise and good will. (you know I'm paving the way to hit you with a technical question, don'tcha?)

11. SamCH

SamCH Ultrasonic

hello , can any one having (legit version) upload for me the last Creator Tools ( Mac version please ) ?

12. Lee

Lee Ultrasonic

JUst putting it out there that there hasn;t been an update on the original and effective instructions for Mac users from Intraninja since 2018. Can any kind soul offer such an update? Right to go with the K'd Kontact file just buffled how and where to place the K'd Kontakt folder for a start. Have followed numerous threads re Mac and K'd + legit installs but can't swing it. Used to use Kracked Kontakt like a breeze a few years ago.

PS would be a great way to start 2023 to get advice about this. I swear any update to the 2016 instructions should last as long as that one from 6 years ago

Last edited: Dec 31, 2022
  13. kered

kered Newbie

I am a NI v14 Komplete Standard owner from a NI hardware purchase. I am trying to get some cracked libraries working with my legit Kontakt 7. I did download bob dule Kontakt 6.7.1 as I read in this forum someone got that working with cracked libraries and legit Kontakt but I am obviously missing a step. I am using M1 Mac OS Monterey. Thanks!

NVM: I figured it out.

Last edited: May 18, 2023
  14. Lee

Lee Ultrasonic

Well done - what was the secret?

15. kered

kered Newbie

I had to also install cracked Kontakt 5.6. I add all the cracked libraries in Kontakt 5.6 and use them in Kontak 6 with my DAW. This works 99% of the time except on cracked libraries that are only Kontakt 7 compatible. I am still keeping legit Kontakt 7 so haven't solved the Kontakt 7 cracked libraries.

16. Lee

Lee Ultrasonic

Well done - that's quite an achievement- I worked for about a week with a ASx member who very generously gave his time BUT at the end of a week I still couldn't access those libraries

17. rquintas

rquintas Newbie

Hi. Did the 5.6.0 work on M1? I used to do that on my Intel Mac but now with the M1 i have Kontakt 7 but it won't chew a lot of my libs (Alicia's Keys included) so i installed a 6.7.1 but no luck too.