How to grab video streams from Groove3 website?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by TheStreamer, Sep 6, 2015.

1. TheStreamer

TheStreamer Newbie

Long story short, I am getting into Groove 3 and wish to record the videos I need and maybe share them on here. How do I do this?

3. Ceja

Ceja Ultrasonic

4. DrumcodeX

DrumcodeX Platinum Record

Should work with every Flash-Video-Downloader.

Just tested with "FlashGot"-Plugin for Firefox, works perfectly.
    Been using a sample video from Ableton Live 9 Explained (Introduction), re-up here --> http://sendvid.com/qjhujr7u

I'm pretty sure it'll work with "VideoDownloadHelper" and similar Plugins for every Browser as well.

5. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

works like a charm. you have to rename the files tho, that's a little nuisance.

6. keephealthywealthy

keephealthywealthy Newbie

Another method is to copy and paste the groove3 video or music url to Allavsoft and click Download button.

7. Haliax

Haliax Guest

For me, Groove is one of the easiest sites to take video from. I usually right click the video, and inspect the source of the page. That will show the link to the video for that page.

Code:
    <video data-title="allaccess|17164|15475|Ableton Live 10 Explained|Getting Started" playsinline="" webkitplaysinline="" class="fp-engine" src="<VIDEO_SOURCE"></video>
    Copy VIDEO_SOURCE, and paste it in a new tab. You can then right click the video and download it