How to get this Vocal Sound ?

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by BenniTheBlockbuster, Feb 24, 2024.

1. BenniTheBlockbuster

BenniTheBlockbuster Producer

Hi , i must Mix a Track with some modern Female pop Vocals .
    I usually mix rap, I got these two references of the vocals for the track.
    Compression and EQ are a given anyway but what effects do I use to get that vocal sound ?

i hear maybe some Autotune and other weird Effects and a Lot of Compression .

Track 1 :
    Dhurata Dora - OEO
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5vqf....11.mpeg?rlkey=l7iyqdxag69lvhvvw4a8oaiut&dl=0

Track 2:
    David Guetta & Bebe Rexha - I'm Good

Acapella

i have a Lead Vocal Track with 2 full doubles , 3 High Octave Doubles , 3 Deep Octave Doubles and Adlibs

3. Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton Kapellmeister

first of all to get this vocal sound you have to use from the same vocalist.. which already she has a specific sound.. i hear reverb on vocal and distortion or saturation.. maybe little compression.. just use a eventide reverb or something like that a professional reverb..