How to get that warm pad sound

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by Setherial, May 21, 2018.

1. Setherial

Setherial Newbie

Hello guys. I'm new on this forum and this is my 1st thread. But i need your help. I'm trying for days to get that lush sounding pad from this track. Any ideea? What synth maybe is it? Or tricks to get that sound?
    This guy is a genius and i love his sound design. Thanks and have a nice day.

3. nikon

nikon Platinum Record

Hi,

It's a pad sq compressed and it's played through filter. Don't know what synth do you have but play basic saw warm pad through filter and just add a beat and do a sidekiq compression from kick or bass line.

• Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  4. Setherial

Setherial Newbie

Hi Nikon. Thanks for answer. I have Spire, Diva, Ana 2.

5. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

Sounds like a supersaw-ish pad that has been EQ'd and sculpted (highpassed, lowpassed and bosted mids). The highpass opens up after a while. It's got reverb on it and it's (all) ducked/SC compressed to a ghost kick most likely. I sense a bit of mid-range boost on the Sides of an M/S EQ.

6. Setherial

Setherial Newbie

Thank you so much man! I will try to play with Spire and to do that. Have a nice day :D