How to get s(M)exoscope to stay on the screen while I monitor.

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by TruBlood, Nov 27, 2017.

1. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

Everytime I switch the dam channels it automatically closes. I have on master obviously and I've tried most of the options with the gui. What I want to have it do is be able to stay on my gui screen until I just click it to close. Instead it is closing everytime to switch tracks.

** I also need to get Span to stick to the screen. instead of drop out when I click on something in my DAW. I basically need Exoscope and Span to Stay on my screen even when I'm switching between tracks/channels.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
  3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

If you could tell which daw you are using, it would be easier to help you.

4. loCurnus

loCurnus Ultrasonic

which DAW do use use? which OS or is the scope bridged (that should be best, cause you can hack jB ease for fixing your prob!) ?

you can also hack regedit on win that your scope page always stays on the top of all your tools.

actually exoscope has the SCR code of the plugin at there page... a connect of mine helps to do the x64bit verso of it.
    actually they forgot to do some gUI resizing stuff so it can be changed like in diva or others.

5. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

Do you have latest update? X64 has been released for mac and win and vst3 support with some fixes and improvements. Released 2 years ago or so.
    If it doesn't help, send an issue to its new developer who has released the latest updates.
    Also he has sidechainer. It is free too, it is like kickstart but curves can be adjusted as you want. Soon s(m)asterscope will be released. And check other his free stuff.