How to get Project Sam Orchestral Essentials Kontakt working inNative.Instruments.Kontakt.5.v5.4.2.U

Discussion in 'PC' started by tmoneygohard, Feb 8, 2015.

1. tmoneygohard

tmoneygohard Newbie

For the past couple of hours i been trying to get Project Sam Orchestral Essentials Kontakt working in Native.Instruments.Kontakt.5.v5.4.2.UNLOCKED-R2R but it keeping saying " This patch is encrypted and cannot be loaded unless the respective Library is registered properly."I have use the Add Library tab to import it in, I did (Delete the registry key related to that library HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Native Instruments\(LibName),Delete the from registry value related to that library HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Native Instruments\Content,Delete the xml file related to that library
    %Program Files%\Common Files\Native Instruments\Service Center,Now, run the Kontakt and add that library again) but the only thing is i could not find the xml file related to the library so maybe that is the problem.I even did use the KLM 3.0 bY DoubleY and the Kontakt Library Toolkit that gives you a example.nicnt,notepad++,and wallpaper the make your own registry.I try to batch resave but it saying it is encrypted even open the standalone to add the library then go open as a vst in my DAW so what do i go next im confused

Fl Studio 10
    Windows 8.1
    CPU 2.20 GHz
    64-bit operating system and based processor

3. mono

mono Audiosexual

hi sent you a pm :wink:

let us know if it worked if not
    some-one elace could know whats wrong and help you fix it,

4. Ahachez1

Ahachez1 Newbie

Man I just was having that same Exact problem with best service convolution so I DL the update from here.. gonna test tommorow to see if that resolves it. Im using v5.3.1 and had never seen that msg until this library. If anyone has the answer PLEASE let us know. THANK you!

5. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

I had similar issues with updates and different libraries. But never with an actual library, only had this issue with homemade libraries I was trying to make by making my own nicnt files. To fix it for me I had to delete the nicnt file and make another with tracer's nicnt tool. Then it would add my library. It was weird. But as I said, only with my homemade libraries. Not a pay for library where they made the nicnt.

6. mono

mono Audiosexual

glad to here you got it working teenah,seen as you went true every thing elace it was the last thing to try,
    you shoud keep a back up of all your other nicnt file and Instruments as they can get corrupted sometimes :wink:

@ Ahachez1 if the update dont fix it try get a other copy of the nicnt file
    i dont have the best service convolution files but some other users could ,let us know how you get on *yes*

@ tater_one good timeing for the same fix lol
    i didnt know about tracer's nicnt tool will get it myself now thanks :wink:

7. Ahachez1

Ahachez1 Newbie

Thanks Momo! I will replace the updated files and also delete the homemade nicnt file and make a new one and let you know if this works. I was shocked, ive added over 70 libraries w/out getting the files encrypted msg...so weird to finally have to mess with it. It sounds like if I had the real nicnt file it would work.. I know others have had this error but was the situation different everytime? Just wondering in case I run into it again.. anyways Thanks momo ill get back soon.

8. cs2014

cs2014 Noisemaker

I had same error before and i think your problem is same as mine. Some libraries like Best Service Ethno World, Galaxy Steinway have already a wallpaper and .nicht file (i think it's embedded) so try adding library without adding any wallpaper or external .nicht file. For example "Best Service Ethno World" hasn't a wallpaper or .nicht file (it can't be seen visually) but it can be added as library by using add library option, otherwise it will give the error (if you try to add externally) that you got too.

If it was related to Kontakt version that you are using you would get this error "The version of Kontakt is too old to load this file"

So i'm sure that's the solution (above).

9. tater_one

tater_one Kapellmeister

Ethno world is an older library that doesn't use nicnt files. It used the old file type .info_nkc, to add to library. Which libraries made that way still work too. But you could delete the info_nkc and make a custom nicnt for it to work if you really wanted to!

10. cs2014

cs2014 Noisemaker

As i said Galaxy Steinway and other Galaxy Pianos, Vir2 Electri6ity too.