How to get clean Acapella ?

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by james123, Jun 24, 2016.

1. james123

james123 Newbie

Hello friends, i want to know how we can make clean acapella of any song...i know one process (Centre channel extracter) but it doesnt give clean acapella...anyone help me i want to make clean acapella :) lots of djs making remixes with almost just like they have clean studio acapella (plz dont tell me that they got these acapellas through internet).they do something just like for example this track see from 0:38 to 0:53 how clean vocal is that and this is remix

u can check original song here

plz tell me how this guy get so clean acapella....and not in this remix,,,,every remix of this guy has same clean type acapella.....can anyone here to help me ??

Thnaks

3. jeffglobal

jeffglobal Producer

There's at least one thread about this already. DJs may be buying the vocal track from the artists...that's possible. Otherwise the other thread is pretty comprehensive.

4. Nimbuss

Nimbuss Platinum Record

Try follow sites like Beatport.com , sometimes they give out ' Official Studio Acapellas ' for remix contests.. It's either that or download the bootleg versions which will almost always have nasty artifacts. Once in awhile you might find some good ones though.

Here's a start: https://remixcomps.com/vocals/male-vocals/

5. Hot Penguin

Hot Penguin Newbie

Well here are 4 things you mind find usefull;

1. Get a proper vocalist and record him/her.
    2. Contact the label that is behind the vocal you're after and ask if they're interested in you remixing the song.
    3. Look for contests, --> on websites such as remixcomps.com you'll find artists/labels releasing free stems.
    4. Get the original and the original instrumental, flip the phase on one of them and you'll be left with the difference a.k.a. the vocal.