How to get Addictive Keys Library working on my external?

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by tmoneygohard, Apr 3, 2022.

1. tmoneygohard

tmoneygohard Newbie

I download addictive keys and put its on my seagate external drive when i loaded the plugin in Fl studio 20 it said " Missing sound resource if you have sound on a separate drive, turn it on. My external is already connected and I already disconnected it and then connected back too the desktop.I wanted if any one has any tips or ideas how to get it to recognize the sound library on my external.

Mac Sierra

3. Nehal

Nehal Member

As I saw, it'll not give option to install the library anywhere else but by default installs on the built in Storage itself. Later we may be able to move, I guess.

4. clone

clone Audiosexual

you can probably just create a symbolic link (symlink) from where it expects the files to be, to where they actually are. you shouldn't have to, though. I never have.

Usually if the OS does not see the external device, Installers will not show you the option either. So it not showing up would be normal.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022
  5. Diamz

Diamz Ultrasonic

Right you are, just create a symlink. I did this for my Addictive Drums 2 and it recognises it no problem. No redirection needed.