How to fix Warez Kontakt Libraries in Demo mode.

Discussion in 'Software' started by Zealious, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Zealious

Zealious Kapellmeister

Hi there,

I have tried the warezed Symphonic Strings that keeps reverting to DEMO mode.

Is there a way to make it work, or is there a Kontakt release that could be running the library?

Help is appreciated

edit: Asking bc running latest Tracer 5.5.2 and opening up saved songs gives DEMO

3. Jim Greulich

Jim Greulich Noisemaker

You need to be running an UNLOCKED version Kontakt and that pesky Demo Mode will go away. I have been running 5.4.x for a few months with good success. I think a good team has released v5.5 Unlocked as well, but you should be ok with either 5.4.x or 5.5. (all are from R2R)

The way I understand it, there is no such thing as a "cracked" Kontakt library. Some libraries will require activation through the NI service center though, which is what you are running into. In order to avoid this problem, install the unlocked version of Kontakt and you should be able to load and use any library.

I strongly believe that unlocked Kontakt is one of the very top valuable tools available as warez, because it literally allows your to use thousands of great libraries with no hassle... so HUGE thanks to the great team that provided this.

4. faunus

faunus Ultrasonic

Kontakt is number 1