How to Find The Perfect Workflow?

Discussion in 'Education' started by xXDayDreamerXx, Mar 12, 2017.

1. GreatJobChamp

GreatJobChamp Producer

Are you fricking kidding mate??. seriously... WOWWW... this last reply of yours proves that we are not even living on the same planet.

I can't even begin to help you.

Are you aware of things like avante-garde jazz? math-rock?.. at least something where a group of musicians do not follow the format of a band that hopes to sell albums in a Target?

Are you such a cookie-cutter drone that all music to you requires lead lines?.. you are what one would call an average person... which a dirtier, more reprehensible pejorative describing a form of human existence can NOT be derived.

You really aren't much of an all-around electronic music listener are you (or music in general for that matter). It appears you have some progressing to do, regarding the various styles that are out there.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  2. errorjan

errorjan Ultrasonic

Having the same problems some days... Starting a session and get lost in details of no importance.. And finally, at the end of the day, I have set up a perfect synth (after listening the next day: a synth that sounds ok) but not even made a single drum hit, chord progression (except choosing the key note, which is of paramount importance;) and not to mention a melody...

Reading/watching theory helps sometimes... But on the other side, sometimes it helps even more to forget the damn theory, just hit the keys and getting into the flow.

Or taking a really deeeep breath (in case you're adult: through the nose :woot::winker:)

3. Moonlight

Moonlight Audiosexual

if I do herbs in the morning I can't see the screen afterwards lol