How to find ? female vocals fo a new Trap tune

Discussion in 'Music' started by april190595, Nov 8, 2023.

1. april190595

april190595 Member

How to find these female vocals folk ?

Gonna need them fo a new Trap tune beat her voice singing made me come up with, utube video only redirects to beatport and from there on its a dead end them psyshop folk dont even exist no mo to get in contact with fo details, could use that Hit n' Mix audio stem separation app ,dunno if there be one better out there fo separating vocals from rest of beat, fo juzz this stem but what if i want to hire this girl to work on recording for more tunes ? who am i kiddin she probably got a husband and 3 kids to get to school everyday no interest in recording her singing no mo , there be sweet $$$ to be made here tho , i can almost guarantee yo all that

decent female vocals aint a a dime a dozen to find nowadays , most is juzz rehashed 60's and disco 80's bull** ,anywayz here the track im lookin fo

intro then 02:10 till 03:20min part

Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
  3. april190595

april190595 Member

yo mixed up the track before , this the one i mean

4. april190595

april190595 Member

i'm folk who learned to take matter in them own handz , most folk juzz hanging around readin learnin listenin whatever bull other folk who wanna make sweet dough talk bout thru them utube tiktok insta and fb appz , most folk help out themselvez and maybe a homie or two , wanna keep money for emselvez , thats how things go , one needs lotsa luck to even make it in tha business , then u got them b itches buying them likes and subscribez ,aint no one gonna give a **** if u made famous and rich sellin dope and buyin out recognition on the or juzz cause a bunch of millions or a billions liked subscribed and bought yo latest tune off of beatthieves beatport whatsemname , whateva 1st recommendation , a bunch of server runnerz leechin what u could be earnin sellin off tapes playin lives ,mixin bootleg tapes even

so here we are , a helpful bro in them utube comments posted girl who singed this

01 - Miss Monique & Nahue Sintes ft. Josefina - Don't Come Back AFTR:HRS

now all i gotta do is contakt Nahue or Josefina , Monique aint sing like that fo f*ckin so

https://www.1001tracklists.com/trac...nique-mimo-weekly-podcast-028-2021-04-16.html

5. macros mk2

macros mk2 Platinum Record

gimme some of that weed bro

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List