How to Download From Uploaded.net for Free

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Ankit, Feb 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ankit

Ankit Guest

1. Uploaded and Rapidgator are very useful because files doesnt get removed from them easily. They are better than torrents. And yes, more secure than torrents.

2. If uploader posts zippyshare ( or any similar free file hosters) links only, then who will update those links in every 2-3 days? I know you wont do this.

3. If you need things badly, you can buy them. And if you dont have money, follow the steps:-

(a) - make an account on leech360.com and sign in.
    (b) - tick on auto link check
    (c) - copy the url of uploaded.net link of the file you want to download.
    (d) - paste it on the 'message' under your id name on leech360.com
    (e) - they will generate a link for you. After going through some advertisements, you will get your link.

I find leech360.com best for this. Ublock origin (It is an AdBlocker) works without disabling on this website..
    You must turn on your antivirus and firewall before going on these kind of sites.

Important - Do not use more than 1 account on 1 IP address or your IP address will be blocked.

More Alternates - cboxera.com/cbox , leechpremium.link/cbox , vinaleech.com.

Search - "leech cbox" on google or your preferred search engine to find alternates to these kind of websites.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
  3. kouros

kouros Platinum Record

Ahah, just what I was looking for.

THanks!

4. goose

goose Noisemaker

Even better than this, with more storage, faster, and easier in every way, is to go here:

http://cboxera.com/cbox.html

make an account, post your link and the bot will auto generate a link [given it's any of the free hosts it provides] I think premium will get you the oddball sites like sonicshare and other smaller ones. ul and rg are among the most popular & free. Carefull though, don't make two accounts through the same IP, you will be banned for a couple days.

5. Ankit

Ankit Guest

Already mentioned here.

But Cboxera has its own problems. Before leech360.com, I have always used it but when they removed the support for rapidgaator, I started using leech360.com. If you do not have a high speed connection, like less than 10Mbps, there is 1 problem:-

Cboxera is not best for everyone. They delete the files within 15-20 minutes from their servers (This problem is with uploaded.net and these sites now do not support rapidgator). You have to copy again to resume the download.

6. Ankit

Ankit Guest

You never need storage more than 2GB because there are always WinRAR split files. Not a single 8-9GB file. Because Only peer 2 peer and ftp can download huge files without any problem.

Both are similar.:deep_facepalm: