How to download 320 kbps mp3 of famous songs?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Highdom, May 23, 2017.

1. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

I usually download music from vk.com or zippyshare and that's great: mp3 320 extended version. But when I search songs like "Something Just Like This by The Chainsmokers & Coldplay", I find only bootlegs and remixes and not original ones.

So do you know any website to download music in mp3 320 of most famous songs like ones from The Chainsmokers, Beyoncé, Green Day...?

Thanks!

3. DKB

DKB Producer

Sorry to say this but why not buy it and support the music you listen too and like . I work my ass to make my music and then the day it gets released after some time months of hard work some twat posts it in share ware music sites for people to download for free and it hasn't even been out for 24hrs . Granted I know this is the day and age of music that it ends up on those sites but at least give the artists a chance . What's the point to making music if you don't even have the support of your fans . 192/320 MP3's are a cheap format to buy anyway .

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  4. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

I suppose that artists with 300 million views per song on youtube have just little money to buy a plane...

Anyone else?

• Dislike Dislike x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  5. tooloud

tooloud Guest

I assume you create music as well since you are a member of this site. I would like you to send me a link where I can download 320 mp3's of your music for free.

6. Piszpunta

Piszpunta Kapellmeister

Rip (=record) audio from Spotify stream. Remember that Spotify Premium offers better quality (OGG 350 kbps = MUCH better than best MP3), but you need to enable it in settings (it doesn't switch to 350 automatically when you use Premium).

7. Highdom

Highdom Kapellmeister

You mean I can get high quality audio file from Spotify premium stream??? Extended versions too?
    How?

8. Sonny Crockett

Sonny Crockett Kapellmeister

My best thought right now:

Get on Rutracker and choose the songs you want and download them/it.
    Or google the album and there always is a download link for it.

I don't rely on those others methods to download one song specifically. Usually they come in a very bad sound quality, or I can tell that much from my experience.

9. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

May I ask why you need this particular format? And what is with "extended" version..? Not all songs have one, well at least not official. You will find hundreds of very low quality (wannabebedroom DJ) remixes of popular songs.

If you torrent or dl from "somewhere" you just can NOT be sure that the song is 320 mp3. In most cases you will get a 192 or worse rip-ed song, saved as 320 for somebody like you to think that its genuine. Usenet groups are more secure, but you must know your way around and pay for the service so it makes sense to just buy the music.

If you plan to DJ with this songs I would strongly advise that you buy your set from a reputable site (lossless format preferred). I wouldn't and I didn't risk (and yes, I am no saint..). If you are a producer and need a reference a lossy format will be of no use. If you just want to listen, this music is all around you..

10. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

myfreemp3.cc