How to create an 'angel style riser' with serum..

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by Desantïs, Mar 18, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

I know how to make a single note rise by automating the envelope modulation with the oscillator pitch set to 15 seconds (128 bpm) but when I try this with just single notes I think 1/16 notes it just plays one and stops lol.. Anyone create these style pitch riser effects in serum?

3. sexyman

sexyman Ultrasonic

My days of making riser from scratch is long done, since i bought the air music plugin call the riser,
    Check it out

4. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Are you the same person that was inquiring a few days ago on how to stream audio & video in order to offer online tutorials on music production?

5. Ankit

Ankit Guest

I find serum better for makin riser than AIR Riser..

6. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

I'm probably the only real DJ you know that produces music well.. It's not easy being a DJ and music producer. 99.9% of the "DJS" buy all their songs so stfu with that attitude.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Mate, you don't know how to make a bloody riser (aka mapping a 4 bars LFO to Coarse Pitch - because if you do it in bars instead of seconds you can use it in the future at any bpm, but fuck logic) and on top of that you want to teach others music production. I personally find it ridiculous.

8. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

I will teach music productions for DJs... And everyone on this forum gets a 10% off coupon and access to my live streaming youtube channel. Except you of course. And FYI Envelope risers are cooler sounding than LFO risers, but you'll have to subscribe to my youtube channel to figure that out.:rofl:

9. jayxflash

jayxflash Guest

Just ... wow!

[​IMG]

10. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

No need to be trashing people's art around here.. I'm sure if you sent me a sample of your work it would sound like it was under water like drakes producer. I have golden ears.