How to contribute

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by littlewierdo, Apr 17, 2019.

1. littlewierdo

littlewierdo Kapellmeister

Hi all, Im wondering if there is a thread or link that can be provided for how to contribute programs and audio tools. I have several programs that I dont see here that I think would be a great addition (working band in a box with all addons up to realtracks 300 with a self installer for installing them, and they are all confirmed working and detected by band in a box, inaudible, those are the 2 off the top of my head). Ill continue poking around the forums and see if I can find anything, but if anyone has a quick getting started link, that would be great. Also, is a premium account required for these file sharing websites? I use real-debrid for downloading so I dont have a premium account on any specific file sharing service...

I use this site for determining which products I want to buy, as I am a student and money is hard to come by. I dont make money with my music writing, its primarily for my own enjoyment, and a few friends who seem to be easily impressed by my music skills haha...

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Watch your inbox. I'll send you a detailed explanation. :wink:

4. littlewierdo

littlewierdo Kapellmeister

Ok, Ill check my inbox later today, I got an email saying you sent something. Have to run to Physics and Calculus 3 for now, then labs later today. Wont get to this until late tonight or tomorrow