How to completely uninstall Omnisphere

Discussion in 'Mac / Hackintosh' started by Bigg Bey, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Bigg Bey

Bigg Bey Newbie

good day,

I am trying to uninstall omnisphere and for some reason logic keeps seeing it on the hd. the vst and component folders located at hd/library/audio/ component and vst are empty. I went into Logic and unchecked Omni. and trashed every folder. Am I missing something? lol obviously I am.

3. artwerkski

artwerkski Rock Star

Try your 'user' audio folder located in the hidden lib. >click> Go in the menu bar while holding the 'alt' key, theres another library which holds another 'home' audio folder.
    Then also remove from Aplication Support > Spectrasonics > Omnisphere, Steam etc.
    The pref file from your preferences, both system lib as well as the just described 'home' lib.
    Remove the AAX, Digidesign instances.
    I looked for a Omnisphere file location list but haven't found one yet. (post it here when I do)
    Use Spotlight to search for Spectrasonics and Omnisphere files and mentions.
    :wink:

4. Bigg Bey

Bigg Bey Newbie

Thank you found it. If you saw Barbershop the movie. remember the scene when ole boy was in the motel room walking back and forth talking to the atm machine. "I'm Chi town finest!" That was me talking to this computer when I thought I had deleted all the files!! lol . Appreciate you.