How to add more than 6 modules to ozone 7 mastering chain?

Discussion in 'Mixing and Mastering' started by Desantïs, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Desantïs

Desantïs Banned

Do I have to load up another instance or is there a way to add in more of the modules in the same instance? It seems I am limited at 6 currently?

3. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

yeah six modules limit per ozone i am afraid

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. mild pump milk

mild pump milk Russian Milk Drunkard

In any DAW you can insert unlimited quantity of instances/plugins on channel you want)) limited by your PC power only and your DAW stability)))

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. ArticStorm

ArticStorm Moderator Staff Member

haha i am sure their premise was: "if you need more than 6 modules bruhhh, then your mix is shit?"

if 6 is the limit, then you need another instance. 6 seems really less, why not 10?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  6. CrackerConrad

CrackerConrad Newbie

7. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Why dont you use the separate module plugs (Ozone 7 advanced)? They load as individual plugs then. Thats how I use them. But then again I never need to stack them like that. I only use the eq, dynamics and vintage tape out of the whole lot and theyre not together/parallel where I use them.
    Or youre using the standalone ver? I dont do it like that. I try to stay away from a whole ozone chain. To me ozone was a certain sound when you use only it for mastering. I can pick out ozone mixes vs mastering plugin chains. For mastering youre better off using the fabfilter suite in combination with them. I think FF's limiter is better for EDM, IMO. My ears have grown "ozone sensitive" from using it a lot before I knew how to build my own chains and hearing it for so many years.

I think he meant to ask, How do I use google instead of having other people do it for me. IJS This is basic stuff that you can figure out, plus have the satisfaction of accomplishment when you do. Should be easy for you.....

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
  8. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I just realized how old this resurrected thread was....Derp, I feel stupid. Let it die. Steve has moved on.