How To 8D Any Song & Be Millionaire

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by uhub, Oct 28, 2018.

1. uhub

uhub Kapellmeister

Hey guys, sometime i think Einstein said one good thing, Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe and it's perfect time to believe it.

4 months ago i watched a video song on Youtube named 3D song, what i found in this song was some reverb and autopan and didn't care a lot.

Today Youtube recomended a video channel that was https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrRpYEytIHGyDgNWO6VbHlQ (some mid-ranged reverb, tight EQ and bi-naural fx), i watched its some video and found it https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel/UCrRpYEytIHGyDgNWO6VbHlQ :guru:

Also some people run business on the net, give them money and they will make an 8D song for you :snuffy:

After that i tried myself some song and half-succeeded, because i feel something is missing... :woot:

Now i think to create one channel on Youtube tomorrow and try my luck if i can get rich in upcoming months :rofl:, but before that i need some advice to make it perfect 8D :unsure:, any suggestion how to 8D any song ?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  3. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

I think if you call ur company 9D audio and just use even slower even randomer auto pan it will make it even more real >_____> and maybe avoid YT auto copyright takedown? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. TW

TW Guest

Flux Icram tools spat revolution, automate the rotation. That is probably the easiest way to add that stupid "surround" sound to a song.
    You can even go further and use @famouslut idea call it 9d and play not only with the panning , you can change distance in spat :wink:

5. Recoil

Recoil Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2018
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  6. mewoingtons

mewoingtons Producer

Here ya go.

7. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

Err, just for the books, left-right is one dimension, back-front another one. Sums up to two dimensions, not even three.

But to set you at #1 at the "D-war", just name your company infinite-D, or short D.

8. lasteno

lasteno Platinum Record

"How To 8D Any Song & Be Millionaire"???

hahahahaha. no words.

9. 11Fletcher

11Fletcher Platinum Record

Simplest way is the DearReality dearVR pro plugin, do an automation on azimuth bar ( should look like a saw so it's go full circle instead of back and forth), the plugin have it's own reverb so no need to add another plugin (medium recording hall sounds like those 8d video), you can add a little delay if you want more roomy vibe and that's it. For better result change the movement sometime and make it follow the song change.

Once you got the youtube money, buy the plugin and don't forget about people here who help you :)

10. uhub

uhub Kapellmeister

I thought the same 9D or 10D, yeah now that's the shit Google does.

Hmm, i tried but not that impressive. I'll add some more effect not only panning.

Panning not a problem for me but the reverb, sometime i feel like it's not only reverb but something more that creates the wider sound.

I watched this video, informative though
    Good suggestion :like:

Do shits on Youtube & Facebook, get famous, get rich in 2018.

I tried dearVR at first but couldn't make proper sound.
    You're so emotional. Creating channel won't make money, first u have to gain 1000 subscribers & 4000 hrs views, then review it once/twice for monetization, then if ur channel has good regular views then u will get Ads, then u can make some money, in between ur channel gets strikes, and once strike means monetization off, so it's very hard to get there.
    I will remember you all, AZ & AS are my homes :mates:

11. black bounty

black bounty Platinum Record

the only 12 D I know is Silence.

12. I hope to create a channel where I ask everybody in the whole world to give me just 1 cent. I should be worth over $76,000,000 if everybody is so generous.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  13. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

For me every knob and control to automate the plugin counts as dimension.
    So with using my 2004 gamepad as MIDI controller that makes 16D plus left-right plus top bottom plus back and forth plus volume plus my CPU temperature plus how consumed is my cigarette .. 21D

Hell yeah, I'm the man... :disco:

14. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

:rofl:

15. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

Send me your tracks and I will destroy them in zero dimension, upload them to YT, make myself a millionaire and send you a nice postcard.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Now talking seriously, this 8D sound is just 3D sound. Which is really cool, not a minor advance.

Panning is 1D (left, right), surround (hardware or software) is 2D. Front, rear, etc..

The big thing about 8D is the vertical dimension it adds. Above, below,..
    Nothing that gamers doesn't know. You can do it in advanced Game Engines editors like Unity. I guess the sound quality has improved enough to be applied to music.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  17. Legotron

Legotron Audiosexual

18. uhub

uhub Kapellmeister

Hmm, it can be, sometime i feel like he/she uses any equalizer on cellphone to create this effect, many people after it but no one still can get that exact effect, 8D can be a gimmick to attract viewers, who knows !!

Make it rain Legotron

It didn't do anything, i just kept moving knobs around :trolls:

Btw, after hardwork of 2 days on my own w/o any above mentioned plugins, i've got some more success, so i want u guys to hear it & tell me if i'm succeeded in making it https://clyp.it/5usbdeuf?token=36a81ee85a874519bdc3e85d36d075a5 8D closer to this track
    :bow:

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
  19. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

I guess this 8D also improves the existing surround technology.
    It's easy to say what it does, but very hard to do it. And I've no idea of how they work these technologies in the first place.
    They sure are harder than Eq matching :rofl: