How or where2 obtain the correct Notes or MIDI-files from Techno interprets?

Discussion in 'Education' started by amazeMeAgain, Sep 10, 2024.

?

Is there already an Audio-2-Midi-Technology, that returns something useful?

This poll will close on Oct 8, 2024 at 3:38 AM.
  1. Yeah there's the human ear.

81.8%
  2. No, they're all crap.

9.1%
  3. Yes there are such tools, but they cost?! I'll post you the name in the Forum/Chat...

18.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ULX

ULX Guest

Unfortunately, the existence of many genres of music has caused the creators of these musics to not pay attention to the basics of music. Those who spend their lives in these genres of music will not understand how music works until the end of their lives. I have said this 1000 times but no one paid attention to my words. Even now, no one will pay attention because no one understands the depth of the problem they are facing. It is really futile to try to make people aware of the mental errors they are deeply involved with. Music genres are the bane of all music makers. 99.99% of the music genres that were invented in the 20th century were all formed and developed based on wrong ideas, and the volume of their productions is so large that people will never understand what have done to themselves.