How many selfies u take,how many real friends u have !

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by spyfx, Oct 15, 2017.

1. spyfx

spyfx Guest

hi my friend thanks for your reply :wink:,i agree with everything you said except the part about taking selfies for sexting,sex is AWESOME but sexism is not.:bow:

2. spyfx

spyfx Guest

hey my MAN,you're a Junglist King !, Jungle love & Drum &Bass foreva !:speaker:
    let me know what you think on the link i gave you on my previous post to you :break:

3. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Aw mann ,you made me grin from ear to ear then my friend!!....
    Very ,very Nice of you to say!..
    Its all real old tho and really isnt very good comparitivly to what im doin nowadayz......

But yeah sure ill give it a play now n tell you my honest opinion...

Just take what i say wth a pinch is all..

"Coz like im very very aware that my stuff ,thats on my stream leaves alot to be desired in terms of rec qual"..

My point being that some may say my opinion matters none becuase of tht is all.....

Gis a minute n i,ll get bk 2 you...

4. spyfx

spyfx Guest

wishing you the best with all your music :like: :bow:

5. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Erased....Mistake sorry people...

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
  6. spyfx

spyfx Guest

hey man i left you a reply on the over thread,check it out !:wink:

7. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Ahhh......hah...im a doughnut thn it seems....

Oh crap yes of course........

8. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

*takes selfie* *takes food/plate selfie* *takes ironic tortoise selfie*:

[​IMG]

it's not an addiction, honest!... *takes another quick selfie cos 15 secs has passed & I'm not getn any younger*

9. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

Apologises to Jynx, cos ya know I <3 ya babes!

10. Oysters

Oysters Audiosexual

i have taken 3 selfies. One for each time i have donated blood. i posted the pictures on facebook in the hope that some or at least one of my friends would then go and donate some blood of their own.
    Whilst on the subject of friends, they come and go but i know i have 2 friends that will always be. you know the sort that you don't even need to see for a whole year and everything is like yesterday when you meet up.

btw. this track is perhaps your best yet. i envy your musical skills. :D

11. famouslut

famouslut Audiosexual

I rly enjoyed the track, it made me grin, so that's a sign it's good! Loved the bass and the contrast between madness & quiet, calm, icy pads @ start / end! That's something i liek doing! Only thing I'd wantcha 2 take out is the double-hit (tuned) snare thing, which annoys. But not much...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  12. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thanks to everyone for your comments and likes :bow:,the track is now a free download for all the awesome members of this community,
    not that it really matters but download it,listen to it,meditate on it,enjoy it and even throw it in your trash bin and delete it,
    have fun,enjoy life and make some great music !

13. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Back at ya....
    Thats different ya doughnut....like a lil cute pet or tortoise even,s a diff story aint it....

Just when people think they gotta show me em poutn n playn up to the camera i resent...
    99% of the time coz there propery deluded n hideous... or look like a fish...
    "Seems to be a thing these days to blow ya lips up to ludicrous jaggeresque proprtions"

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  14. fraifikmushi

fraifikmushi Guest

Here is something to think about:
    If you were not judging you would not describe her behaviour as narcissistic.

15. spyfx

spyfx Guest

Here is something to think about:
    You used to be an analog junkie,then you took an arrow in your knee.

16. spyfx

spyfx Guest

wishing everyone a great week,sending positive vibes to all. :keys: see ya tomorrow :wink:

17. fiction

fiction Audiosexual

BTW, next time you better take the chance and bump into her :wink:

18. Kloud

Kloud Guest

Liked the track a lot drums were cool and bass was nice......Only criticisms would be that the Guitar in the break didn't quite fit for me and like others have said the vocal phrase is repeated to many times.
    It ruins the track for me personally and renders an otherwise cool track, non interesting and annoying.
    No need to repeat it so much for me personally.....As for the lyrical content itself I guess we all daydream and failure can often be an important pre-requisite to a successful outcome......As for taking selfies, well who really gives a shit and why is it so important anyway?
    If someone else doing such a trivial and non affective action suddenly takes precedence in your own way of thinking & of paramount importance in your own life then possibly its you yourself that's actually got the problem :dunno:......Take a step back I guess & examine why such is of any significance to your own life whatsoever lol :dunno:.......Nice track in general, enjoyed listening & thanks for sharing :bow::bow:

19. spyfx

spyfx Guest

@Kloud thank you so much man for writing this,you have my deepest respect.
    You have the coolest signature ever,what a great member and personality :like: :bow:

20. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

I'm simply to ugly...I fear my camara lens will burst immediately when I'm trying to make a selfie! Once only my left arm was on the picture and as a result the camera was out of order for 4 days! :unsure:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List