How many ciggies do you smoke?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by flashback23, May 25, 2018.

1. saltwater

saltwater Guest

Allen Car rocks, it is by far the most successful method

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. loCurnus

loCurnus Ultrasonic

no cigs just weed :::: ::))

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  3. nobodyspecial

nobodyspecial Platinum Record

double kill, for weed you use mostly tabaco , same toxic papers. and it doesn't only kill you with long cancer but also killing braincells .
    Weed is not innocent , nor is it healthier than cigs. its just an excuse

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  4. saltwater

saltwater Guest

no drug kills braincells, thats a myth

/e
    y combustion is always bad

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  5. I never use tobacco when rolling one up, never did and never will. I also use unbleached paper. I haven't been able to take a toke socially while at a party here in Europe since I quite smoking tobacco. I never understood ruining a good, yummy tasting joint with shit smelling tobacco. Every excuse I ever heard to do so is bogus. I grew up in the USA and never once did I ever see anyone doing it that way. When I smoke out of one of my homemade/handmade pipes of of clay I put a small filter in the stem. It makes a world of difference.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List
  6. flashback23

flashback23 Ultrasonic

a pack a day keeps the doctor away

7. jonathanrodhes

jonathanrodhes Kapellmeister

that is so true...(cough) don't forget the apples too!

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  8. flashback23

flashback23 Ultrasonic

i smoke apple liquid from time to time, but still, APPLE SUCKS!!!

9. Joe_sleaze

Joe_sleaze Platinum Record

less than a pack a month.

• Like Like x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  10. freefeet12

freefeet12 Rock Star

Exactly zero. I think it's one of the most asinine things you can do. I'd rate it up there with stabbing yourself in the face because "lol". I don't know why anyone would want to be a stank ass, yellow fingered, yuck mouth.

Don't be a yuck mouth. :dont:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  11. MMJ2017

MMJ2017 Audiosexual

i was around everyone i knew smoking since birth, by 13 i was smoking sometimes by 16 smoking everyday. environment makes a difference.
    i did quit for 2 years of my army service then started up again when 911 happened and in the army. it was not fun time. :C

12. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

@MMJ2017 That sounds like really tough times. Luckily you survived the army, focused on music and became, to our benefit, a well respected member here. :bow:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Matt777

Matt777 Rock Star

Well, it is healthier, or less lethal at least.. if we take direct COD it would take an insane amount of THC (20000 - 40000 times the amount in one joint according to DEA) to take you down. Theoretically you can get cancer by smoking 1 cig (there are ~70 carcinogenic substances in tobacco) Or just going to the beach..;)

But IMO there is something to take into consideration. It IS a psychoactive substance, and we know very little about how everything around our neurotransmitters work. I think it can't do much harm to a psychically stable person (..guessing). But, I'd be careful if you have some psychiatric disorder, if you feel, you need it to cope with everyday problems, or that you're using it too much.

In contrast, there are tens of thousands of pharmaceuticals with terrible or deadly side effects, many of them OTC, prescribed by docs that did not do any research.. Just give a pharma industry a reason to charge money for nothing. You have a ton of researches done by big names in neurology about the benefits, that a plant so inexpensive could provide..

@superliquidsunshine
    What was so dis-a-likeing about my previous post? Just curious.. :winker:

14. BaSsDuDe

BaSsDuDe Guest

Everyone has to live life on their own terms. It's interesting in many places how people frown on smokers. No smoker has ever killed anyone in a car from smoking too much though the same cannot be said for alcohol consumption.
    Governments say they want smoking to cease yet the tax on cigarettes in some countries is as much as 72% of the over-the-counter prices. So that one is a crock. They'd lose billions in revenue annually if everyone stopped.
    If a drinker consumed as much alcohol as a smoker puffed, they'd be in hospital with a liver dysfunction within a year.
    Yes smoking kills over a long period of time, it doesn't smell particularly nice and has no benefit to anyone other than the governments of the world who won't get rid of it as much as they try to say they will.

If a person is under 35 years of age they do not have a really good reason to smoke. Anyone older than that was raised in an environment where smokers comprised of more than 65% of the world's population. Anyone over the age of 40 it was more. Anyone 50 or older, most of the world smoked in one way or another with Doctors and Dentists advertising brand names.

If you ask any smoker that has been smoking for 30 years or more if they would stop immediately if there actually was a guaranteed cure that worked for everyone they would. The only guaranteed cure for smokers at the moment is death. Carr, patches, E-cigs and more only work on some people.

Again - Each person must live life on their own terms. The one thing Carr's book says that is 100% correct, is that you do not give up anything when you stop smoking. You give up your health, quality of life and finances if you do smoke.

In saying that, I frown on nobody that chooses what they do for themselves as long as they do not force it on me.
    By the way, I have smoked for 45 years.

15. saltwater

saltwater Guest

tobacco

weed

:deep_facepalm:

16. panaman

panaman Kapellmeister

50 a day for 50 years. not quitting anytime soon.
    as has been mentioned, more than 60 percent of the population used to smoke. why is it then that the average lifespan has gone up like that. old folks going on 90 or 100 these days have lived through world wars, pollution, nothing but hard times. in smoke filled rooms.
    i believe this trend will reverse when everyone goes healthy, dying an early healthy death.

german ex-chancellor schmidt was a notorious smoker. he took the freedom to smoke anywhere, tv studios, receptions. nobody ever complained. he lived to be 97 with a 4 pack a day habit all his life. when he suffered from pneumonia the doctors suggested he quit, and he did. i am honestly convinced he would still be alive today hadnt he quit. it is what kept him alive. he was a smoker.

another annoyance was the argument a cigarette produces more fine particles than a diesel, brought forth by actual scientists, which led to the vote on the smoking ban.
    i think we know better now.

17. Oops, sorry. I've done that before, too fast on little buttons with big fingers that have no eyes to see. Like a tube amp, it has been rectified, sometimes the power of my digits need help in finding the right direction

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  18. SineWave

SineWave Audiosexual

I think I have a slight case of ADD as I often find it difficult to focus on the task at hand. MJ helps me focus. A great deal. It also boosts the enjoyment and creativity of creating music, since it relaxes me. Maybe a bit too much, though... :)

• Like Like x 4
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  19. Moogerfooger

Moogerfooger Audiosexual

2 packs a day. 3/4 the way down. I don’t like hitting it all the way to the filter.

20. Ankit

Ankit Guest

How......:crazy::crazy::crazy: