How I realize I'm getting way too old...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tulamide, Jun 17, 2017.

1. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

Sad, but true: Here's a video that obviously shall display cuteness. But my only thoughts are about the baby.
    'Are they nuts? The poor baby's ears! No protection at all, but the music is too loud. Also, when doing this, it will lose all high frequencies from hearing loss way before time. Damn, that's child abuse. Stop it.'

But I must be totally wrong, because 1.5 million viewers can't be wrong. So it may be the older guys' tendencies to be overprotective. I won't watch it again, it scares me too much.

If you see the need to call me on my age, do so. I kind of feel I deserve it.

3. foster911

foster911 Guest

Being jealous green-eyed monster they're beavering away at his keenness or just expressing your antipathy against hardcore metal? :bleh:

[​IMG]

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

If I was his father, I would play this track for keeping him away totally from stupid hummable mainstream tunes:

This is Mooze:
    [​IMG]

What do you think about his age? He's a 34 year-old Russian hardcore game music producer. If his parents were thinking ahead like the most parents do these days for raising him sterilized, was he a hardcore producer today?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
  5. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

I found the video rather pointless, yay a baby playing Pantera, how original.

6. NicoDPS

NicoDPS Platinum Record

At the beginning of the video there's a disclaimer that says "speakers are next to the camera the sound isn't too loud for the baby's ears" or something like that.
    So I guess you're right and you need glasses... :guru::rofl:

I must admit that I didn't watch the rest of the vid... ^^

7. C7

C7 Member

Why would you ever want to encourage your child to take up the drums?

8. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

I have annotations off by default. You're right I AM old! :deep_facepalm: This is a bit embarrassing, and I feel even older now. But thanks for pointing me to it!:hifive:

9. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

It really wasn't about the video, but about my reaction to it. If I continue to age in that tempo I might be dead by Monday^^

10. seriousofficial

seriousofficial Producer

F**kin' hell Foster....whatever the subject is, you seem to ALWAYS come up with these plastic no good fothermuckin' examples of waste music that are completely irrelevant to any of the posts. It's like you're a f**kin' Jehove's witness for these stupid dance tunes; smearin' them into our faces when we don't ask for any of 'em. What's your problem???

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  11. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Dead by monday, sounds like a cool 80s party movie.

12. Rhodes

Rhodes Audiosexual

masochism :grooves:

13. tulamide

tulamide Audiosexual

I was about to use that term for a future project. Then I realized it already exists a band with that name :crazy:

14. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

The exact moment when I realized that I have grown up and that I am getting old? It was just recently when I went to the local Walmart store and saw a 100 piece tupperware set on sale for 20 dollars. I actually got really happy about buying it. I think I even took a pic and sent it to some friends to let them know. WTF?!?!?! Tupperware?!?!?!

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
    • List
  15. Herr Durr

Herr Durr Guest

Karma says it will be all yours in a future version of the universe... who knows it may have already happened..
    so we may as well just be satisfied...

there's still "Weekend at Tulamide's " 1 or 2 have your choice
    or "Dead like Tulamide" ...

not the greatest but you probably couldn't beat it for originality... ummm I mean for not being "used" already

interesting you said that...maybe you could bring back the "Tupperware party"
    yes.. they did in fact used to do that.. now all I hear about is women throwing dildo parties...

demented and sad... but social... ( name that movie quote, bonus trivia for a Sat. )

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2017
  16. foster911

foster911 Guest

My problem is people like you that just talk and determine the irrelevancy of my posts.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  17. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Your are right foster.
    If you would have said determine the legitimacy.....Then it would have been different :bleh:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  18. seriousofficial

seriousofficial Producer

1,568 messages....come on, at least half of 'em were complete irrelevant audio or video links, be honest. :dont:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  19. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

I will say this though. My son loves Pantera, Bob Marley, Collie Bud, Hendrix, Megadeth, Wu Tang, Sublime, Dubstep, Trap, DnB, and so on. And I am partially to blame for his eccentric tastes in music. But he has zero artistic ablilty, cant whistle a tune and draws stick figures. But he recognizes talent when he hears or sees it, not just a trend monger that likes it because everyone else does, all the crappy top 40 fodder that they're blasting the kids with.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
  20. foster911

foster911 Guest

You know, breathing among people that don't have common taste is the hardest thing I've dealt with it from the outset. If we had common taste, you would find them relevant.

21. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Yea Foster, its called communism.