How has your life changed since people started taking the Coronavirus seriously?

Discussion in 'humor' started by Sylenth.Will.Fall, Mar 29, 2020.

1. tun

tun Rock Star

the joke is also on you. you are still locked in your house while they install their 5G. what are you going to do about it that everybody else is not?

2. Cube Sixty-Three

Cube Sixty-Three Kapellmeister

I don't have time for people who think they know so much but actually don't know sh!t. You will be doing your stand-up alone. Get your nose of the crack plugs and try to observe the world around you, it's a crazy world. Have a good life!

3. Cube Sixty-Three

I'm on with a movement and once the lock-down is over in few days we are bringing down all the 5G masts. This is what was done in Wuhan and the media wasn't covering any of this but if you look at the right places a lot of crazy things are going on and about to happen. Countries defer though. I can't really say much here but I doubt we're from the same country, This Covid thing reminds me about Hiv all over again. Sad world! Things are never going to be the same again, never!

4. Stryves

Stryves Platinum Record

Foster, is this you again? It's really like the same ol schtik. I just don't get it.

5. Cube Sixty-Three

Who the heck is Foster?

6. Rorer

Rorer Guest

If it's getting really serious, i tell them...
    Give me my phone call.

Or if they want to Force...
    I'll try to ask all they're credentials
    Badge Number.
    Name.
    Where they live.
    Drivers license etc.
    It's my giving right to question the so called "Authority"
    If they don't deliver, you also have not to show.

7. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Well you are right, I didn't know shit but seeing as you just introduced yourself, I do now :)

8. Cube Sixty-Three

Awesome! So look outside the box and slow down on the download cos if you don't you will find yourself downloading the Corona itself, your PC gets it first then transfers it to you via the Audio Interface, thanks to The Pirate! :unsure:

Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
  9. Cube Sixty-Three

Well, never trust the authorities. They're bunch of selfish butt holes!

10. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

Let me know when you get yourself some better material, and we'll do this again.

11. Cube Sixty-Three

Let me know when it's finally cracked, not Sylenth 3, not even Soothe, I'm talking Soothe 2 :)

12. Rorer

Rorer Guest

And i'll record EVERYTHING, becouse they are PUBLIC SERVANTS.
    If it's in an alley, then well :)

13. tun

tun Rock Star

let me know if you want some extra hands.
    ive got a bunch of pretty big angle grinders, happy to help out and supply my tools.

14. Stryves

Stryves Platinum Record

So a new way it's affecting me...

Had this perfect plan, I knew what had to happen. Planned everything perfectly. But failed because of Corona.

I made the perfect blend, timed everything like a maestro. But I could tell by my wifes face, I served up a perfect disaster.

That's right, I made Canadian grade A beef. Not AAA or AA, but A. Why? Because people are hoarding the perfect steaks. I marinated like Bach, and I timed like Batman.

But in the end I couldn't save the Grade (cries inside) A steak.

Now I'm lucky if I get Grade B sex tonight. Judging by her face, I think it's gonna be Grade B-Y, for By Yourself.

You all need to take this more seriously.

15. tun

tun Rock Star

just remind her that you can get a hooker for less than a failed steak :wink:

16. Impressive

Impressive Guest

I really miss going out to eat with my friends and family and I wish people weren't killing each other in the stores over fucking toilet paper. Since people aren't on the roads I hike 6 miles each way to the grocery store once a week now with a backpack for my groceries. Great exercise. I'm starting to see my abs again for the first time in 12 years. I quit drinking a year ago last week, April 3 (was a depressed alcoholic, desperately needed to change this for my own survival) and getting rid of this beer belly has been a goal I been procrastinating for a while. But it's nice to start seeing it melt away.

Sorry to say this but I don't miss my job as a bartender at all and was hunting for a new job when we got shut down. It takes a lot of inner strength to be surrounded by past guilty pleasures 40 hours a week, and still not break. Before the shutdown I knew I was dangerously close to that breaking point because not everything changed for the better when I quit drinking. I came to a lot of bitter realizations that many of my "friends" didn't appreciate my company as much as I had thought they did. I hold the people in my life very close so watching people fade away isn't always an easy thing for me. On top of that, life still gets pretty hard and I know I can't just run from it all like I used to, as much as I'd like to sometimes. Getting laid off from my job may have very well been my saving grace in this case. As for my coworkers, I feel really bad for them. Some have little mouths to feed. I try to help them out when I can.

Other than that, it hasn't really hit my area too bad yet and likely won't since I live up in the mountains as of right now. I worry about my friends and family back home in Boston though.

On a side note, I'm finally producing music again since the whole staying-home thing. It was funny to go back into my Logic Pro X playlist in iTunes and see the last song I did was from June 3rd, 2019. I couldn't believe it had been that long. I haven't had time to produce music since I been so preoccupied with other life things. So I dug out my two most beloved instruments (a Gretsch Irish Falcon guitar and a Rickenbacker 4003 bass that were passed down to me) for the first time in a year, plugged them into the ol' Apollo interface and checked out that new LUNA daw from Universal Audio last night. It feels mighty good to touch up on an old hobby!

17. Coronazi

Coronazi Kapellmeister

What?
    I think you are all racists.

18. Coronazi

Coronazi Kapellmeister

19. Coronazi

Coronazi Kapellmeister

Just kidding :)

20. Coronazi

Coronazi Kapellmeister

• Like Like x 1