How has your life changed since people started taking the Coronavirus seriously?

Discussion in 'humor' started by Sylenth.Will.Fall, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Sylenth.Will.Fall Audiosexual

I was so angry I just let rip. My wife was expecting to lose her job over it and I honestly thought the police would turn up. But now the dust has settled, I am pleased I said it. If nothing else, he needed to know there is more going on than just a job. Nobody should have to fer for their lives when they go into work, and nobody should have to fear for their lives being an innocent party and for doing the right thing.

I know I said up there, stay safe, but I want to wish you luck in getting your missus to stay safe too. Maybe if you can find other courier services that run operations from home you can use them as an example?

2. fastfingers55

fastfingers55 Rock Star

Been working remote (from home) for a few months already, so that part is not different. However, my wife and I are taking this very seriously since we're both in the higher risk category. I do not go anywhere -- she wants me to stay at home and orders about everything we need. Wipe down packages as if they are radioactive, when they arrive. If either one of us gets it, I don't think we'll survive it.

The thing is, I'm still not setting enough time aside to compose music. Gotta change that balance some how.

3. Notorious Green

Notorious Green Ultrasonic

The thing that COVID-19 changed the most in my life is my body's lower half and to be specific, my crotch which underwent a dramatic transformation ...The experts that saw me and I as well, believe this transformation happened because 2 weeks now due to the mess the virus has created, I'm stuck at home all day with my wife..but enough talking.Here's a picture showing me and my transformed crotch :
    [​IMG]
    (Btw this picture is not edited.This guy appeared on TLC which stands for "Trash Learning Channel" ("The Learning Channel" in reality) and actually had this massive crotch which was caused due to him being fat as fuck)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
  4. AudioTee

AudioTee Kapellmeister

This plan-demic has disrupted my shopping trips and cancelled the second half of the XFL season. It's a major inconvenience that could turn out to be a whole lot more. It would be interesting to know what they have unleashed on us, if this is in fact more than normal Flu sickness/deaths. Many thousands dies each year of Flu without the world going on lock down. Some things I've heard to watch out for; vaccines and 5G radiation. The truth will eventually come out. In the meantime they are wreaking havoc on the world.

Sorry for those who are sick. If you are sick, go on a fast. Do a cleanse. Eat fruits and drink plenty of clean water. A virus is not a living thing but a type of toxin to the body. A cleanse of toxins will lighten the load on the body and a person will get well sooner. For those that are not sick, keep this in mind. Much sickness and disease are caused by toxic buildup in the body. The more junk we ingest, the closer we are to getting sick as this is the bodies defense reaction. That's what the Flu actually is, the bodies trying to deal with toxic overload.

5. tun

tun Rock Star

people have been saying that for thousands of years

6. Notorious Green

Notorious Green Ultrasonic

I dunno about thousands of years, but definitely this has been said for centuries...Also many who have tried to show people the truth in an attempt to "awake them" have been "mysteriously" killed cuz simply people can be way easier controlled/manipulated for profit by the governments etc etc when they sleep upon things and not only...

Last edited: Apr 1, 2020
  7. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Thas nice of you cheerz bruvv!
    And hey, dont go feelin bad or worried bout what you said, No filth are gonna come n get ya i assure you..

"heh, perhaps i shouldnt say that, but i cant stand the bloody police"

Anywayz , My missus is still fukin waiting for her head office to get back to her, Joke right!!

And yeah looking at how other courier companies operate is actually a good ideaa, Ive had so much stress at home with other crazy fukn family members of mine, And ive been so wound up, that ive missed the obvious..Thanx for reminding me:mates:

8. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Well thats me fucked to oblivion then .
    I agree though, and ive at least been eating better ,

"ive got addiction problems, which im way past bein embarrased to share, but im an addict, class A, I been strugglin for yearz n yearz, but this whole thing has me re-thinking my life, and i dont wanna be a heroin addict anymore, but its so hard to follow through when i wake up in withdrawl every day"

Im tryin though , just not very succesfully at present..

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  9. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Same here my friend, same here, But we have to think about it, I hear you though and i know what you mean...

Your tryin not to activley think about it!, Me too, Me too,
    Its people that have severe asthma or severe c.o.p.d that are extremely high risk in terms of hospitilisation or death...

But that doesnt mean you or i should take the threat any less seriously, becasue theres a reason asthma n c.o.p.d suffer'ez need to take extra special care to stay safe n to stay the hell away from people, meaning you or me obvs!

You stay safe n take care of yourself Geeezah..Oh and even tho your missus doesnt kno me, send her my love n let her know shes brave as hell, I hope shes gonna be ok,
    Keep in touch tho maaaan , keep in touch!!

10. tun

tun Rock Star

those mysterious deaths go forgotten too :(
    and people seem to accept suicide by two bullets to the back of the head.
    as long as they can have their iphones and their facebook they dont care about the world.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  11. tun

tun Rock Star

sounds like you shouldnt be so worried about corona mate. good luck <3

12. tun

tun Rock Star

on topic.
    i spent today (and first half of tomorrow) modifying my desk so i can fit my rack mount gear underneath it. i have freed a chunk of space. i intend to size down my keyboard too so i will have about 8 feet^2 extra space.
    ive been meaning to do it for a long time. i would not have done it if it wasnt for this forced holiday!

13. eXACT_Beats_

eXACT_Beats_ Rock Star

Honestly? I walk to and from most places, and my life has improved since the virus came out. Covid-19 has driven people inside to huddle fearfully in closets and basements, wallowing in their new-found revelation that they might not live forever. So, now, when I go out into public, it's dead--think post-apocalyptic, Fallout-style emptiness--and I'm a big fan of seeing the number of the common, mouth-breathing dope dwindle to next-to-nothing. Hell, even the tweekers are quietly busying themselves trying to break into closed stores, so they don't pay me any mind--the silence is welcomed. :yes:

Fallout Empty Street.jpg

14. tun

tun Rock Star

agreed. shopping is great. they only let a few poeple in each shop these days, which means you dont have to linger around trying to get past people. unless you are down the meat isle, then you are huddled together like sardines still, not really sure how it helps letting only a certain amount of people huddle in one place and let the rest huddle in another, but hey, the store owners and media are the experts so who am i to argue!

point is, shopping is great fun for me now :)

15. Sylenth.Will.Fall

You're very welcome :mates: I think everyone when faced with the kind of problem we are facing now reevaluates their lives. Something I remember seeing from the Simpsons really hit home. I cant remember the situation surrounding it but they thought it was going to be the end of the world and yo see a church and a pub next to each other. Everyone in the pub went to pray and everyone from the church went to get themselves wasted.

16. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Please do the same for me there,...ok? and absolutely.

17. Sylenth.Will.Fall

This is in no way just the flu, but I'm sure the sentiment is genuinely appreciated by all who are sick and those self isolating away to prevent from getting sick.

Stay safe though.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2020
  18. Sylenth.Will.Fall

I have a chainsaw if ya wanna borrow it:D

19. Sylenth.Will.Fall

Until it really hits, (1200 people in the UK died in the last 48 hours alone from it) last week just 3 people died from it. Just be careful..k?

20. tun

tun Rock Star

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
    that will save money too!