How do I use my VSTs and VSTis in legit Pro Tools?

Discussion in 'Pro Tools' started by corsss, Sep 5, 2023.

1. corsss

corsss Newbie

Hey everyone! I've posted here before about having problems loading pirated AAX plugins into legit pro tools. You guys told me Pro Tools checks the validity of plugins and that was why. Since then I've been having the issue that I'm barely able to use pro tools just because I don't have any plugins to use pretty much.

So I want to get my old vsts I used in ableton there. I've heard about all the wrappers and all that but the problem is they're mostly premium and I have to pirate them.... which Pro Tools won't accept. Is there any way to bypass this limitation on pro tools or a free wrapper that works with midi instruments (vstis) as well as effects (vsts)?

Thanks so much for the help you gave me last time!

Oh and as a note a few people mentioned that I probably shouldn't have switched last time and I did come to agree with you but I already committed to a one year subscription so I have to solve this now haha.

3. Justin Pommer

Justin Pommer Newbie

Bluecat's Patchwork,loads vst,vst3 and au. You can run instruments, tons of combos. Its an amazing plugin.