How do I use FL Studio's Plugins in other DAWs?

Discussion in 'FL Studio' started by ghostwriter, May 8, 2022.

1. ghostwriter

ghostwriter Member

FL Studio producer edition comes with some great plugins (both effects and generators) that I missed a lot since I switched to Studio One. Is there any way to use them inside other DAWs?
    You CAN open some of the synths in other DAWs but they are always in demo mode. I have yet to figure out how to open effects.
    Thanks,

3. 11Fletcher

11Fletcher Platinum Record

Plugin from Image-Line are in their native format to use with FL, you have to buy them to use them as VST outside of FL, but not all FL plugin have a VST version (you can see which one on Image Line website).

But FL can be use in Rewire mode (don't know how it work with Studio One though), or you should have a VST version of FL in your plugin list. With that you can use it in Studio One as an instruments or FX (the plugin is a little box, and it open the full FL when you clic on the fruit). I don't know how to use it properly in Studio One, as I don't use it, and it's not the best workflow because of multiple windows and routing, but if you really miss some plugin, that should do the trick.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List