How Do I Remove All Key Switches From Instrument?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by Crevice9, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Crevice9

Crevice9 Producer

I'm messing around with Big Fish Audio Vintage Horns 2 which has no sections or multis just individual instruments with switching. I don't ever really go under the hood on Kontakt so this is new to me but I want to load several instruments as my new multi. If I attempt to play anything I'm stepping all over the key switches of one instrument while attempting to play another. I don't currently really have a need for anything but the default instrument that loads for each instrument. How can I disable all of the instruments key switches and save that as a new multi? I wouldn't mind removing the colors of the switching in the keyboard either though not necessary. I would prefer to just have blue key show the range of the multi I am creating but again that's not the priority.

Suggestions, thanks?

3. Crevice9

Crevice9 Producer

No one?

4. Meric

Meric Member

Hello, I am many months too late but you can go into instrument options and change the key range to be smaller so it doesn't include the keyswitches. This only works if the keyswitches are at the top or bottom of the note range though