how do i make a request in audioz?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by samsome, Dec 20, 2015.

1. BumBcL0t

BumBcL0t Producer

I don't know how any conversation regarding requests manages to cause such a shit storm... If they get to you that much and make you that upset - just report or ignore them!

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • List
  2. farao

farao Rock Star

No I certainly have not. A simple, legit, non inflammatory question was met by an inflammatory rude shitstorm instead of an answer simply because the question included a word these people have a phobia against. You can defend that behaviour and cheer them on if you want to, go right ahead.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. rosko

rosko Ultrasonic

just pointing out its not really a shit storm, rude, or inflammatory, if anything you are being way over dramatic. so my post is indirectly about your response rather than defending theirs. I get you think they could have been more helpful but there is no need to justify that by trying to tarnish their character, differences aside i doubt they mean anything but well for this website.

4. farao

farao Rock Star

I get what you saying, and even though I do not agree with you in substance you do have a point. I surley could have stated that in a better, non-inflammatory way. I'll take it to heart.