How do I install Kontakt libraries without the serial code?

Discussion in 'Kontakt' started by CosmicStorm, Nov 4, 2018.

1. CosmicStorm

CosmicStorm Newbie

I'm using cracked Kontakt 6.0.2
    The thing is: when I run the Add Libraries function on the folder I store my libraries at, only some of them are recognized and added to the "libraries" tab. I can use the others if I browse for the instruments on "files" tab, though. All NI libraries are correctly scanned, but only a few of the others.
    I was wondering if there's a way to solve this. And if not, well, the instruments can still be used, so there's that I guess :thumbsup:

EDIT: I am using windows indeed

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  3. jazzzz

jazzzz Member

I suppose that you are on windows version. Because on mac the only way to add libraries is to use an older version of Kontakt standalone (preferably 5.6.0).
    So, on windows in the newest versions (5.6.8 and newer) it may not let you add a library if its folder doesn't contain a .nicnt file.
    If it's a library that doesn't need the adding process, you can load the .nkis in the Files tab in Kontakt without issues but if it requires it, you need to get an .nicnt file. Search here on this forum, there are several topics regarding this.

4. CosmicStorm

CosmicStorm Newbie

:yes: I see, now I understand all those topics in the kontakt forum hahaha
    Than you!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  5. bobdule

bobdule Newbie

you should use the Library Manager from the latest crack (7/10/2018). and add the library as unencoded, it also enable to manage, delete, move.missing in the Add Lib.exe version.
    i made a repacked version that you can use over a legit one without trouble, using the true VST folder.
    i also added a tool to enable the download of 64 libraries from the native access software.

have a check on it

you may have to change the security settings from the dll's during the first VST scan an run your DAW as administrator. (authorise app, user, everybody in permissions) or it will crash with VEGAS and Ableton. it is a native instrument bug, it happend also with reaktor, reaktor fx 100% official. the cracked is not modified for this. a true german quality joke.

normally you can add what you want now. + it write nothing in regedit as Add Lib.exe does.
    **something is strange in the embed media generated code render**

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018