How do i get this type of effect in Autotune 8?

Discussion in 'Working with Sound' started by chefcoco, Nov 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. chefcoco

chefcoco Kapellmeister

I was watching a Autotune Efx video on youtube, and i'll love to know how to replicate that in Autotune 8 since i don't have Autotune Efx. Please help. Am a newbie.

3. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

3rd house on the left.The one with the lemon trees
    Turn retune speed all way down to zero, humanize 0 , natural vibrato 0 , tracking 1 (choosy) and click targeting no vibrato, chose a scale , an input type (alto,soprano etc) and i think you're good to go

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  4. chefcoco

chefcoco Kapellmeister

Thank You

5. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

:suicide:

6. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

@subGENRE C'mon man.I hate that electronic voice sound too, but a fellow Audiosexual needed help.Thus i explained something that might be obvious for me and you.Don't :facepalm:on his question.A few years back we were noobs too. :cheers:

7. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

The first time I opened up Autotune, It took me about 5 mins to figure it out. And when I didnt know something. I read the manual. Watched a tutuorial and figured it out on my own. Its a straight forward plugin. Much more satisfaction that way too, when you overcome obstacles on your own without basic help.

Theres a difference between being a nOOb and just being lazy. I used to print manuals out and read myself to sleep when I was a noob. I really wanted to learn though. What the knobs do, not just how to set them.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  8. Producer

Producer Platinum Record

I kinda agree with you @subGENRE and i'm also that kind of guy, trying to figure out on my own and when not possible try using manuals tutorials etc.But i have this small team of collaborators that are used to do what they've learned and nothing more.I don't know how, but they get completely confused when trying to mess around with new things.I hope they are not lazy.They just don't get it.So i'm used to get calls from them, asking me about several easy stuff for me.When i explain it to them,they are not always capable of understanding how it works , so in a similar situation they could figure out the solution themselves.I don't know if they are idiots or it's just another brain ability that some of us have but others don't (like the one you are able to calculate distance by eye or weight by lifting something).So in the same way i tried helping pflame.I hope he got the functions uses and use them in similar way , let's say on waves real time tune for example.

9. Baxter

Baxter Audiosexual

I just came here for Torley.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  10. subGENRE

subGENRE Audiosexual

Yeah he is pretty funny. I remember him reviewing a chiptune synth. Every time he switched presets I thought he was going to have an orgasm