How do I find the Main Automation volume?

Discussion in 'Studio One' started by Niruvana, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Niruvana

Niruvana Kapellmeister

I am working on my very first song and found that I applied the main volume as automation to a bus track, but can't find it which one.
    Mostly the track shows which one they belong, but main doesn't show it. How do I find it?

3. Well, this a special case of RTFM, only in this case WTFV on YouTube would have done just as well. Why is it always you, Nothingness? At the moment of writing, of the twenty support threads on the first page of this sub-forum, eleven are from you.

But then, let’s face it, you’re coming on here and demanding support from people go out of their way to teach you how to use the software you’ve chosen, must be so much easier than actually learning it all by yourself.

I don’t think you’ve got what it takes to be either a musician or an engineer. You’ve got to pay your dues if want to sing the blues, and you know, it doesn’t come easy.

4. Niruvana

Niruvana Kapellmeister

Cuz I am a beginner and newbie of music software/production field. I study and research it online first before leaving a question here, and ask people when I can't find it. I watched most of Studio One tutorial videos, but it didn't teach me everything. That's why the community exists. I haven't asked for very basic things such as "how to make automation?" or "how to connect the external device?" which are easy to find online. Everybody also was a beginner includes you in the first step. I have watched tons of Youtube tutorials but still have many questions. I am always grateful for people give me answers here.
    I haven't demanded anybody to give me an answer. You don't have to give me an answer if you are uncomfortable with it.

I had another career and was professional for it. Lots of people left questions every day and I gave them every answer, but nobody blamed them. We rather encouraged them cuz they had a passion for learning. Having lots of question as a learner is important. Or you won't progress. We help each other instead of giving suffer. That's the life, man.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2019