How create this hard Lead sound? (Wice ; Wormhole 2.0)

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by Karisma, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Karisma

Karisma Newbie

Hello everyone!

I just post this message for help on the reproduction of a specific sound.
    After several weeks of intensive research on VST, I come to ask for help because I hold a little I must admit.

I'm trying to reproduce this sonority of sound that I will call his "Hard bass Lead":

The sound begins at the 40th second under the melody. The famous "big synth" and launched fully in the 53rd second with the melody.
    The sound can be heard "alone" from 2 min 23 with a cut off. Guaranteed result !!

To give you a little help all the same, I did a lot of research on the net and finally found a Facebook video of Wice and a piece of project (make with FL Studio) but we can see the details of the parts (but not the VST settings).

You will see in poor quality (but I had a picture about net at one time lol)
    We can see that he manages to place this "Bass Lead" already well done in 2 tracks / 2 sounds all taken from the VST Spire. (The rascal ...)
    I found in the two spire its approaching: the "BA Wert HFM" as well as the BA Fuzz FM HFM. (Factory 6 of memory I believe)
    Not having a perfect mastery of the Spire that I just acquired, I come to ask for help if you manage to correctly set the filters for this Fu ***** sound lol
    There is also a big job on the portamento but also I stall a little ...

Notice to the owner of the Spire and send sound together :)

Thank you in any case for your help and I do not let go!

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm French ^^)

3. Mykal

Mykal AudioP2P

4. Karisma

Karisma Newbie

I'm sorry, I thought the first message was not sent. :( So I wrote it a second time.

Excuse me. it's possible to delete this post?

5. No Avenger

No Avenger Moderator Staff Member

No prob, just click on 'Report' right below your first post and ask to delete this thread.

6. Karisma

Karisma Newbie

Hello

The wrong post has been removed but it does not matter I had the time to look at the answer from the old post with attachment file for the Serum.

I'm sorry but I do not have the Serum. I own Sylenth 1, Spire, Nexus2 and Harmor (Fl studio).

Thanks for your help :)