How can one mimic that distinct JD-990 sheen virtually?

Discussion in 'how to make "that" sound' started by MokuseiFolf13, Jun 24, 2023.

1. MokuseiFolf13

MokuseiFolf13 Ultrasonic

Though I'm not looking for a perfect, absolutely bit-by-bit faithful replica of that one-of-a-kind sheen that the JD-990 is often recognized for, I was wondering if there was a way (at least with using Logic, or just on my Mac in general) to replicated that said JD-990 sheen? Even if it isn't a VST/AU (Audio Unit preferably) effect specifically dedicated to emulating the JD-990's filtration, I'd take anything and perhaps a preset or tutorial on how to get as closest to it. I already have the XV-5080 VST knowing that pretty much all the JD-990 waveforms are included in it's library of sounds. Any and all help is greatly appreciated~!! <3