How can I get the sister site to return more than 10 pages of search results again?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by TheRocktopus, May 4, 2019.

1. TheRocktopus

TheRocktopus Newbie

I've noticed this trend becoming more & more popular with sites everywhere. I don't know or understand why this is thought to be a useful or wanted thing. There are obviously way more than 300 results/10 pages for "Kontakt" on the site. :(

I mean I realize the majority of people simply aren't going to bother going through all those pages, but there are a very very small percentage of us who are still here and exist, do and will! I would really like to be able to go through all the old Kontakt uploads... and I don't know how else to do that now.

This web design tactic/idea is one of the worst I've seen around, & I still don't understand why it has caught on (frankly it has been making me pretty damn crazy everywhere I go lol). How does it help anyone? I can't think of a single way it improves anything for users.

I remember when I could browse the site endlessly, and now I get really aggravated and end up leaving for a long time, eventually ending up sad that I can't really discover what's there. I don't keep updated with what is available/out there, and the site is how I find things, honestly. lol What's worse is I often have to take long breaks in between when I can visit the site, so by the time I visit, it's well past 10-20 pages, sometimes way way way more, of updates.

Anyway, if there's any way to make all the results show for myself again, please help? If not, I hope someone hears me. I really love the site. I've donated to it, and I would be glad to in the future...

Thanks.

3. lukehh

lukehh Audiosexual

There is no way to have more than 10 sites of search results...But for Kontakt libraries simply dont do it via the search function but by the category. There is a navigation on the left site. Simply click on "SAMPLES", then subcategory "Kontakt librarys" and you'll get them all.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List