how Basil O'Glue do the sounds in this remix from markus schulz

Discussion in 'Electronic' started by manowar21, Jul 10, 2013.

1. manowar21

manowar21 Newbie

Hi everyone,

i would like to know how Basil O'Glue do the sounds in this remix for markus schulz. The sounds that i am interesting is in minute 2:20. there is a couple of sound that give atmospheric to the song.

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ajznjir5qYM

3. Juvera

Juvera Member

These are not any kind of "hard", "unknow" or "unexpanable" design kind of sound. Is kinda any metallic-feeling pad sidechained with a lot of reverb, maybe an flanger or chorus and delay of course. You can easily do it yourself, try any NI Massive pad and add these other features I did mention. You'll succed!

4. smartlad

smartlad Member

Would love to hear your attempt saying as it's so easy. Then you could explain how the patch is made and put together along with how its processed, rather than just stating loads of fx that may or may not have been used without any of their settings.

You forgot to mention to use eq and compression. Yes I know, very helpful. :snuffy:

Don't forget to hit that thanks button :rofl:

5. manowar21

manowar21 Newbie

thanks joseph and smartlad for the answer.

Joseph, i donĀ“t refer to the harmony pads. i refer to the two sounds that are doing a "call and response phrase". this sounds appear in minute 2:20 aproximatetly, and growing across the song. i heard sounds like that in others progressive trance songs and techno and give a little of "darkness" or "sadness" to the song.