How bad is PIA (private internet access) as to other companies?

Discussion in 'Internet for Musician' started by Pedra Sofia, Jul 23, 2024 at 6:31 AM.

1. Pedra Sofia

Pedra Sofia Ultrasonic

I just heard from over 4 different PIA users that said they signed up this year because they where told they can have multiple connection on the same device, but after a month they where told its not the case.

NordVPN and just about everyone does not limit how may connections there are with a single device as they provide speed which is up to the user to decide if they want to split it into multiple vpns, but even then multiple connections using a chrome, Firefox PIA extension and multiple google accounts are limited, you loose link to large downloads etc, breaking them in results to errors forcing users to use the main vpn connection to download larger files, these issues are common with rapidgator etc.

So I wanted to ask people here if they use multiple connections on the same device, for whatever reasons (downloading small files, watching YouTube or tv in other countries, connecting to banned websites) and what VPN they recommend cause I never had this issue with nordVPN.