House Obsession track + House Obsession mk2(after 2 months Delayed LOL mix)

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by spyfx, Oct 18, 2017.

1. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thanks for your kind words man ! Respect.
    I always listen to fellow members opinion,when it is coming from a good heart,you feeling me ?
    Anyone has an opinion and is respected.
    Just don't like negativity.
    If someone offers his/hers opinion in a nice way,no matter if he/she likes the track or not i will always listen.
    We are all here to learn from each other,help each other and uplift everyones spirit,share info,have fun and be friends.
    Anyone else for me with bad attitude and negativity is ignored.The track was made yesterday afternoon,just for fun trying the Analog Obsession plug ins.
    Thanks jynx,it was nice talking to you once again :like: :bow::bow::bow:

2. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

Oh listen.....I understand completely and i do indeed agree...
    But there is a very very, big difference,... between having an opinion,and sayn somethng just for the hell of it!...

Anyhoo...i will leave you to do your thing...

Laters buddy...

3. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

the reception depends very much on the built up expectations. if you loud mouth trumpet out something like if out of the ordinary, you will be held accountable for your misrepresentation.

there is hardly anything worth mentioning in the use of the whatever plugins used. whatever done could have been done with a hammer.
    then the piece itself is a loud monotonous badly mixed track

if you posted, "hi, this is my latest track idea im working at" with some humility. then people would know what to expect and the answers would have been different.

4. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thanks mate !,have a nice afternoon in the UK !,i love,respect and am grateful for all the awesome music that this land (UK) has brought to this world ! :like:

5. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thanks for your comment and time writing this,wishing you to make better tracks than this and enjoy your music :wink:

6. spyfx

spyfx Guest

also relax :yes:

7. jynx

jynx Platinum Record

"I heard no loud mouth trumpeting in track description"..
    Nor was there any......
    From me yes ,after the event!

What built up expectation....
    There wasnt Any!
    Cheers for yet Another pretty good example of what im reffering too.....

no need to rspnd to me either spy ....im out bud..

8. spyfx

spyfx Guest

like i said before around here peace,harmony,lots of laughter and love to everybody !
    @jynx don't worry about me my friend ! i'm a very happy person enjoying my life and having fun ! now go make some great music my friend,not like mine lol.

9. TruBlood

TruBlood Kapellmeister

the only thing money cant buy is good ears to mix the hi hats in :rofl:

10. Von_Steyr

Von_Steyr Guest

Keep up working on it, admire your drive @spyfx :wink:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  11. spyfx

spyfx Guest

thank you so much man,thank you for your useful and awesome posts on this site/forum and for the quality/leveling up you bring to this community. :keys: :like:

12. EddieXx

EddieXx Audiosexual

suddenly it all makes sense.. lol

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  13. beatmagnus

beatmagnus Guest

Ha! you sound like me when i'm drunk blogging.. he's referring to "destroying" via analog distortion from these newly discovered plugs everyone is excited about. Von_Steyr continuously contributes awesome shit for people to experiment with. of course this is a zoo of "troubled people", who else nerds out over this kind of stuff?.. Are you in the right place? Sleep it off dick.

Yo, can definitely hear the awesome crisp analog feel from these effects, i'm newly obsessed with AO. wanted to mention i wouldn't compress the hi-hats, esp sample based ones like this which probably have compression and processing on them already. cheers!

14. alex921

alex921 Producer

The topic title is a little misleading, because the mix is pretty weak. What are you exactly trying to say with these plugins? that these simulate analog? I can't hear it, can you clarify what is different? But anyway keep working hard at it man, in a couple years you will probably be where you want to be.`

Edit: Listened again on soundcloud. The hats sound awful, at the midde where all the drums come together it's a big mess, it's lacking punch . But sounds are quite interesting.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  15. spyfx

spyfx Guest

@beatmagnus hi my friend thank you for your thoughts & time writing this,it is nice to see another fellow member here with a great personality and a useful comment,yes man i did the track in a afternoon for fun trying the Analog Obsession plugs,really interesting.Have a great day my friend :like::bow:

16. spyfx

spyfx Guest

hi @alex921 thanks for your useful comment,thanks for sharing your thoughts. :wink:

17. alex921

alex921 Producer

No problem. Next time I would try and increase the transients on the parts which you want to stick out, and definitely pan lot more. The arrangement did not kept my interest, so i would try and work on that. But you can handle constructive criticism and that is a good attitude.

18. spyfx

spyfx Guest

once again,track was made for fun,(i've already moved on)i have a great sense of humor,thanks for your "constructive criticism",don't agree with everything you said on your 2 previous posts,try to think a bit "different",but i always listen to someone with a good intension,have fun in your life and music creations,wish you the best :wink:

19. alex921

alex921 Producer

It's basically shit, that was i was trying to say. I thought my previous posts made that clearly. If you dont agree with that, well fine. I dont understand what you mean by try to think a bit different.

20. Ak3mi91

Ak3mi91 Platinum Record

Small tip from me: try to shorten the intro. In the most genres intro should be around 15 secs max. That's the time you have to grab attention.