Honey channel strip

Discussion in 'Software News' started by Me2audio, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Me2audio

Me2audio Member

[​IMG]

Channel strip effect plug-in​

Honey is intended for professional audio use in recording, mixing and mastering applications. This plug-in is carefully crafted from the EQ channel module and output stage of a prestigious '70s console. Honey provides four overlapping proportional-Q peaking bands. Each band has fully sweepable frequency and Gain controls and an EQ in/out switch. The low and high bands can be switched from peak to shelf mode, and also the celebrated high/low pass filters of the original console are available. Finally, to add some extra color and warmth, preamp and VCA/Output stages can be inserted in the signal path. Additional “digital only” features not present in the original hardware include input trim, Input/Output meters and a global power switch.​

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYuLnxHmvnE​

We are delighted to launch our new delicious plug-in: Honey channel strip, as a result of the transition of our Acqua technology to the Core6 Engine.
    From now on, you will find the perfect balance between sound and performance, improvement in latency and cpu usage without compromise in sound quality.

New Core6 performance: From the first measurements the EQ Acustica Audio Honey, that can be compared in terms of CPU load, to the Ivory IAE2 (same numbers of bands), with a latency of 2000 samples and a CPU load of 4%. Its performance was measured on a PC with these characteristics: OS: Windows 7 Pro 64 - CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40 GHz 2.40 GHz - RAM: 8,00 GB - Using Reaper v4.77 (x86).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]VST 32bit & 64bit / AU 32bit & 64bit [​IMG]VST 32bit & 64bit

[​IMG]

3. SillySausage

SillySausage Producer

free trial available from Acustica website :wink:

Code:
    http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=127&category_id=50&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=189

4. Pipotron3000

Pipotron3000 Audiosexual

Acustica get the point doing their own single VST. After all, they developed amazing tech for almost peanuts...and Steven Slate stolen the fruits (he even "profiled" ALESSANDRO BOSCHI AlexB consoles and more).

Now their Volterra kernels are behind the scene, with good GUI. Serious things are starting NOW (and it was about time) :wink: