Honestly

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Judge Dredd, Jun 7, 2018.

1. DieM

DieM Rock Star

Aww the nice! :mates::cheers:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  2. foster911

foster911 Guest

He and @famouslut opened my eyes toward Jazz with their ideas and threads. I found out what I was doing was kinda Jazz but in limited forms.:sad:

• Interesting Interesting x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. mrpsanter

mrpsanter Audiosexual

It is similar with a family. You usually can't choose your family which makes it sometimes hard and challenging (tell me about it) but ultimately you can't live without them.

4. foster911

foster911 Guest

Or the opposite when your family thinks they have chosen you wrong, but love can rob off any spat.:bleh:

Along the history almost all people have died due to taking umbrage by some behaviors that maybe really didn't intend to harm but we're human and sometimes want to make up for some deeds and perhaps the past losses with ... :sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2018
    • Interesting Interesting x 1
    • List
  5. foster911

foster911 Guest

Maybe I should ask @SAiNT to cancel or postpone his deletion?:dunno::sad:

6. Beth

Beth Guest

I suspect @Spyfxmk2 is smart enough and wise enough to know his own mind.
    Even if people would like him to stay on the forum ultimately it is up to him and that decision should be respected.
    He knows he has forum friends here if he wants or needs them.
    If in time and the sting of the argument wears off he may feel like he wants to come back. Though he may also feel it is time to move on and if that is the case I wish a peaceful next step in his journey :)

7. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Thing is he's come out and said he won't return unless I'm banned, which I honestly don't think I should be for one thread which actually trashed my own tracks, so he's painted himself in to a corner over this.
    I never thought I'd write this as I genuinely dig this site and most of the users on here, but if it his sensibilities are that fragile and need appeasing, I'll fall on my own sword and delete my account and be done with it once and for all.

I'm sure he could return and still save face, but if he really must be satiated, then wtf, I'll go.

8. foster911

foster911 Guest

Music is an endless journey. Maybe he thinks that he knows everything about the music and it's time to concentrate on production more than anything else. He should know that he's at the first steps of his path and being active in this forum provides a great chance to broaden his mind. If he leaves, his production will be limited. He said he cares about music a lot but music is not all about the production. Most of times we should cease to ...:dunno:

9. Beth

Beth Guest

Again its your decision but i personally dont think you should do that.
    Most of us have said or posted things we perhaps wish we hadn't later. This isn't about who was right or wrong at this stage.
    You guys had a disagreement. It happens. You offered him the chance to settle things as reasonable adults.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  10. foster911

foster911 Guest

Please no!!! :beg:

11. foster911

foster911 Guest

Why acting like humans? Aliens are more developed than us inefficient creatures. Being among us has had bad effect on you.:bleh:

12. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Here's the thing, I'm all right with what happened, and after repeatedly trying to make amends, have been happy to let it go and move on. But now spyfxmk2 has got the mods involved and the drama carries on regardless of how I, or most rational people view it. I don't want to, but can't see any other choice but to go now, lest this all drag on until his agenda is met. And with him coming back twice already since he departed, this is going to be one drawn out account deletion.

Clearly amongst some of you, sure :bleh:

13. Magic Mango

Magic Mango Producer

Is this for real?

Jeez guys.. Stop acting like midgets

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  14. Beth

Beth Guest

Neither of you should leave ....kiss and make up or just ignore each other :wink:

I'll check out now.....:shalom:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  15. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Thanks for the advice, I've taken it.
    There's clearly no love lost there, but all good. I'll leave it to the mods. Thus it's out of my hands.

Thanks for that, it's appreciated.
    I won't pay any mind to what happens next. I did my bit and will live and let live.

16. Who the fuck called me a midget?

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

I use to go out with a girl who 3'6"
    I was nuts over her.

18. That's just a tall tale.

19. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Guest

Then I went out with someone who was 6'6"
    But I had to jack it in.

20. I only date woman 12" taller than I am...I have a foot fetish!

See what you, @Von_Steyr and @Spyfxmk2 would be missing if you two scadattled out of here...I'm giving you my best stuff here. If only I had said yes to Jaime Fox when he wanted me to write for him, he could of been somebody.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 2
    • List