Hollow Sun Bass Station updated Kontakt - Free

Discussion in 'Samplers, Synthesizers' started by phloopy, Sep 28, 2013.

1. phloopy

phloopy Audiosexual

Infos:

UPDATED FREEPACK...

Mario and I were chatting (well, Skyping) the other day and we thought it might be a good idea to update the Bass Station FreePack.

This FreePack was made a good while back. My good friend, Dan McCullough, in the US had sampled his original Bass Station and Super Bass Station quite extensively and donated them to me. At first, it was just a basic Kontakt instrument, then I learnt a bit of Kontakt scripting (kind of ... just about) which added more functionality but now, with my Croatian scriptmeister, Mario, in tow it seemed a good idea to update it to Kontakt 4.2.4. And here it is...

It's quite functional with a highpass filter (for maybe thinning sounds out a bit), a resonant lowpass filter and an ADSR amplitude envelope. There's a simple vibrato LFO and glide/portamento but arguably the core of this little beauty is the UNISON section where voices can be stacked, detuned and spread across the stereo panorama for truly powerful basses. And there's a simple EQ section for rounding off the sound. There are also various play modes - mono/poly, single (or legato)/multiple triggering and more. It's simple but very effective and all manner of bass and leadline sounds can be coaxed out of it.

But most of all, it sounds great and best of all, perhaps, it's free - yes ... totally free!! 30 presets of belting and solid basslines suitable for all manner of genres and very tweakable. And you can download it here, now.

Hoping all is well with you. All's well here at HS Towers - as busy as ever ... too busy sometimes!

Website link:
    http://www.hollowsun.com/HS2/freepacks/index.htm

Direct link:
    https://www.payloadz.com/d1/freeproducts.asp?id=1239519

NB: you need to add a Email to get this one - now you´re warned *yes*

3. Olymoon

Olymoon Moderator

Thank you Phloopy !!

Fantastic !!!