Hitfilm Pro 12 watermarks

Discussion in 'PC' started by Nostalgia_Rocks, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Nostalgia_Rocks

Nostalgia_Rocks Kapellmeister

Does anyone here have any experience with hitfilm 12 pro? It is extremely frustrating everytime i try and render something the video has watermarks ( diamond shapes ) I am using the countryboy version. whats the point of a crack if he can't get it right.. the plugins aren't cracked? if so this release is worthless.

3. The Pirate

The Pirate Audiosexual

Crack ain't right. Country boy version. Kill the cracker.:trashing: No pun intended.
    Bro, even the best make mistakes every now and then. I sympathize with your frustration and yet you sound as if you paid for the program. If the "crack" doesn't work, find another version or an alternative program. If it is something you really need, try to purchase it. Just remember that the person or team that releases w4r3z don't owe you anything.
    One more thing, when there is a good and expensive program that you don't see on the siter site or Russian Tracker you need to be extra careful. it could be a sign that the "cracks" don't work. Looking for crack you could end up with a cracked system. Seriously, if you are going to download w4r3z at the minimun first make sure that it is safe, and second make sure it does work.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2019
  4. Nostalgia_Rocks

Nostalgia_Rocks Kapellmeister

You have a point. I will revert to version 11 that apparently does actually work.