Hip Hop track I mixed is getting FM radio play in the Czech and NYC!

Discussion in 'Our Music' started by zqone537, Jan 27, 2014.

1. zqone537

zqone537 Noisemaker

Check it out people. I am very proud thus far with the response of this song.
    Official debut!!
    This is the first video and single from the forthcoming (and my second) solo album #niceguysfinish. The song is "Midnight Song" a jazz/blues inspired joint by my partner "ZQ" Please watch, enjoy and hopefully share. My goal is to get 5000 views by the end of this week. For those of you with media outlets, blogs etc. I'll be reaching out to later today for additional coverage. I'm proud to say we are moving closer in the mixing phase, and ZQ and myself will be launching a campaign soon via kickstarter to get more involved with the cultivation of this coming project. This project was written at a time of great reflection and turmoil for me, as the world I knew and the life I'd built I watched vanish from my eyes. This record is one of the cornerstones in that transcendence. I can't wait when ZQ and I can share it fully with all of you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=us87RWIcL1k

Please go to the youtube link itself after 1 to view, like, comment and please if it moves your soul, if it speaks to your heart in any way please pass that link and feeling on.... kfhkh
    ASE!