High Sex Drive, Creativity, and Masturbation

Discussion in 'humor' started by cappin kurt, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Arabian_jesus

Arabian_jesus Audiosexual

I don't think neither having tons of sex or abstaining from it will make any difference at all in creativity, but one thing I can say for sure is that low test levels will definitely kill both your sex drive, ambitions and creativity. If you think that your levels are in the tank, ask your doctor for a blood test and talk to them about HRT if it comes back showing low levels.

Low test levels can be caused by a variety of different reasons: medicines, drugs, trauma to either the testes or head, different illnesses, obesity etc. In my case it was medicines I've been eating for 2 years that caused it. It was a good thing I pushed for testing my levels because living with so low test levels had affected my liver, causing non-alcoholic fatty liver!

I felt a big boost in creativity and sex drive after just a couple of weeks of HRT treatment :)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  2. Ghaleon777

Ghaleon777 Guest

This is a interesting topic, but to add my experience, i dont think abstaining will help in giving you more motivation.
    Its all about moderation, if you are a XXX addict, of course you will have no motivation for other things because you are addicted to XXX and nothing else gives you that HIT, understand?

Back in 2017 i rubbed one off and after that i made a complete demo of 6 minutes in 2 hours, it was a demo i really liked back then.
    So, that means that creativity and PMO or MO for that matter, have no correlation with each other.

What XXX can do is mess your expectations with women, when you get to have sex with a real girl, you want her to have the same body, that she is shaved, etc. And we know that no every girl out there is just like your XXX actress...

Also, what i have found that what XXX does is giving you ED, for the same reason i explained.

Motivation comes and goes, one day you are really inspired because you listened something that gave you that drive, or whatever.

(My main language is not english by the way)

3. triggerflipper

triggerflipper Audiosexual

Oooh so that's how Charles Manson must've felt

4. ThrashHead

ThrashHead Platinum Record

Also:
    Exercise more. Eat better foods. Take breaks. Recharge often. = Boosts in creativity.

5. Garuda

Garuda Newbie

Did you know that abstinence helps to increase the level of testosterone in your body quite well? Which directly affects not only your sex life, but also your creativity. Therefore, at a certain point in time, I decided that I would practice abstinence. Everything was fine until I came across the site vidsofcams.com . I liked so much how hot babes are playing with their wet pussies on camera and you realize that this is happening at this minute that I couldn't resist. Now almost every day I go there and relax.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2022
  6. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

Not to mention it doubles the strength of your right hand and wrist.

Okay, sometimes left :rofl:

7. triggerflipper

My left hand is both my fretting and jerking hand. It conveys 97% of my emotions.

8. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

Ever try to both at the same time, play guitar and strum yur d1ck? I myself am right handed and must always remember to take the pick out of my hand first.

9. triggerflipper

No, but I tried to use my dick as a slide. Not recommended, especially on the lighter strings.

10. Trurl

Trurl Audiosexual

Not going to read 6 pages so someone may already have said this but I would say it's probably less of one causing the other than there being a correlation, that is, whatever's depressing your sex drive is probably going to also depress your creativity and vice versa.

11. Xupito

Xupito Audiosexual

OMG :lmao::lmao::hahaha::hahaha::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

12. Lois Lane

Lois Lane Audiosexual

13. triggerflipper

Nah man, mine is more like a ukulele

14. Stanny5

Stanny5 Noisemaker

I`ll let you know if it should ever happen

15. habanavee

habanavee Newbie

Thanks for all this great conversation.

16. Oneeyedstan

Oneeyedstan Platinum Record

gently hold the neck, and so twang at the hole!

...taught me my guitar teacher

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  17. cockmanjan

cockmanjan Newbie

As far as I know, Sigmund Freud wrote in his scientific works on psychoanalysis that human needs sexual sublimation. In his opinion, the creative professions release much sexual energy, which they also spend on art, not sex. According to Freud, artists, architects, actors, and other creative professionals want to have sex or masturbate more often because doing creative work for them is sublimation. Although I've noticed that after masturbation, I want to paint even more. Of course, it depends on one's gender and age, but I like to watch videos while I'm drawing. You can Get More Info to see what I'm talking about. I think a lot of people like to draw after masturbating. But, interestingly enough, after sex, I want to rest, lie down and smoke, nothing else!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022